Somebody Has to Do Something About Seth Rollins

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Didn't I just do that? Im not on any high horse, Im just telling you the truth. Nobody wants to see talent get hurt but a couple of bad breaks isn't gonna be the end-all be-all determining factor of anything either. Its a tough business, guys are gonna get injured, it happens. And we're not about to push top talent down the card so we can get more Miz-style "safe" matches in the ME scene.
Ok so if this happens 1 or 2 more times in the next 6 months? Nah not even, let's say a year? Then what? When is it enough times to go 'oh shyt maybe we should do something about this guy...'?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I don't wish for him to get thrown to the bushes. But he's screwed up way more times than anyone in recent memory but yet keeps getting thrown in the main event picture. Why would he even want to change if he never truly gets punished for anything?
Huh - What's he supposed to change? Lets look at this list of grievances you just laid out:

The shyt w his girlfriend is in the past, not much you can do to change that. Im sure they told him not to take anymore dikk pics, so check

He dumped the nazi, check

And arrogant? First of all thats damn near a requirement to achieving greatness. Secondly what are the stories calling ojt Seth's arrogance? I dont recall any backstage douchbaggery or kliq-style politicking making the sheets...

Then you got the injuries, which we've been over.

Is that really fukkin up way more than anyone else?

Is that worse than getting hurt, then violating wellness, while all the while being utterly rejected by the WWE Universe in the role of "Thee Guy", despite the company pulling out every damn stop in their repertoire to try to create fan support? :mjpls:

giphy.gif

Yet we've been slowly coming to the realization that Reigns' "demotion" has been just WWE playing possum the whole time. The rocket is still there on him just as much as it is Rollins.

Ironically its been Ambrose thats been the only one of the three to not fukk up and do everything they ask him to, who'da thought? But yall dont like him either because his punches look goofy.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Ok so if this happens 1 or 2 more times in the next 6 months? Nah not even, let's say a year? Then what? When is it enough times to go 'oh shyt maybe we should do something about this guy...'?
If Rollins actually fukks up and hurts people then we can have that conversation. If another wrestler botches his bump or another 50 year old decides he wants to take multiple bumps to his old back/neck and then gives himself whiplash for some reason, then it is what it is. Im sure you'll be there to point the finger regardless of circumstance so :yeshrug:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
They should just make this a part of his gimmick and rechristen him as "The Crossfit Crippler". It worked for Benoit after he broke Sabu's neck.
If they were smart they'd turn lemons into lemonade and put the hated Universal title on Rollins with this gimmick, along with playing up his twitter comments telling the Brooklyn crowd they let him down. Three ways to get surefire heat, even from smarks.

Zayn also got kayfabe injured wrestling Rollins on Raw so that plays into it perfectly as well.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Huh - What's he supposed to change? Lets look at this list of grievances you just laid out:

The shyt w his girlfriend is in the past, not much you can do to change that. Im sure they told him not to take anymore dikk pics, so check

He dumped the nazi, check

And arrogant? First of all thats damn near a requirement to achieving greatness. Secondly what are the stories calling ojt Seth's arrogance? I dont recall any backstage douchbaggery or kliq-style politicking making the sheets...

Then you got the injuries, which we've been over.

Is that really fukkin up way more than anyone else?

Is that worse than getting hurt, then violating wellness, while all the while being utterly rejected by the WWE Universe in the role of "Thee Guy", despite the company pulling out every damn stop in their repertoire to try to create fan support? :mjpls:

giphy.gif

Yet we've been slowly coming to the realization that Reigns' "demotion" has been just WWE playing possum the whole time. The rocket is still there on him just as much as it is Rollins.

Ironically its been Ambrose thats been the only one of the three to not fukk up and do everything they ask him to, who'da thought? But yall dont like him either because his punches look goofy.

I just bumped the thread talking about how Joey Mercury had to pull him aside and tell him to stop acting like a jackass.

:heh: at having to tell a grown man to not take naked photos of himself. No one should be doing that anyway regardless of gender.

Like I said, no one in recent memory has made this many mistakes and bad decisions while never receiving any repercussions.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I just bumped the thread talking about how Joey Mercury had to pull him aside and tell him to stop acting like a jackass.

:heh: at having to tell a grown man to not take naked photos of himself. No one should be doing that anyway regardless of gender.

Like I said, no one in recent memory has made this many mistakes and bad decisions while never receiving any repercussions.
:what: Come on man, that Mercury shyt? Heresay at best. Super talented guy on NXT wants to be on the main roster, wow what a detriment :beli:

All of this is really nitpicky shyt, to be honest. Seth isnt pissing off management. He isnt pissing off the locker room. He isnt ruining storylines on twitter. He isnt TAKING DRUGS :mjpls: He isnt shytting in gym bags. :skip:

And for all we know, he IS facing repercussions. Think about it - he never lost the title, yet they still havent put it back on him since he's returned. They chose Ambrose to win the triple threat, which people took as "Roman is being punished", but by the same token so was the champ that never lost the title to begin with. They apparently chose Finn to be the man over him. Roman jobbed to Finn, and again we're so used to the Superman push that everyone goes " :huhldup:wow theyre really demoting Reigns." Rollins jobbs to Finn too so what does that mean? Then they coulda done the heelish shyt and given Rollins the title since he almost just won it the night before but no - he has to go through the gauntlet (I doubt Rollins will win) just like guess who, Reigns of course. Yeah he's back in the picture after the most phony demotion of all time, in which he received another chance at the title, then basically headlined Summerslam ahead of BOTH world titles, and has been kicking Rusev's ass for 3 weeks straight...but definitely NOT going after the US title though, or showing any desire for it, because he's above that. :francis:

Meanwhile they have to work an injury angle to give Rollins the win over Zayn, but Roman can dispatch Jericho despite multiple finishers, distractions and interference from Owens. :francis:

He's back to taking out whole squads like before. You tell me who has yet to face repercussions for their fukkups. :usure:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Damn I forgot about the dikk pic scandal and him staying with his nazi gf :dwillhuh:

This guy really fukks up more than anyone and is never reprimanded. Crazy when you consider how often they punish people for MUCH less. And it's not like he's a major star or ratings/merch mover. Really strange

Last edited:

HereWeGo2

Rookie
Daps
Damn I forgot about the dikk pic scandal and him staying with his nazi gf :dwillhuh:

This guy really fukks up more than anyone and is never reprimanded. Crazy when you consider how often they punish people for MUCH less. And it's not like he's a major star or ratings/merch money. Really strange
It's Shawn Michaels all over again.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
If Rollins actually fukks up and hurts people then we can have that conversation. If another wrestler botches his bump or another 50 year old decides he wants to take multiple bumps to his old back/neck and then gives himself whiplash for some reason, then it is what it is. Im sure you'll be there to point the finger regardless of circumstance so :yeshrug:

Ok so that's how it's always gonna be then. It'll always be someone else's fault. :mjlol:

I'm sure you'll be there to make excuses for him regardless so:yeshrug:

Here's to hoping someone doesn't accidentally get a life threatening injury all on their own with no fault by Seth while in a match with him.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Ok so that's how it's always gonna be then. It'll always be someone else's fault. :mjlol:
No, it'll be someone else's fault when they control the part of the move that ends up injuring them, or when the injured guy is a legend and takes complete responsibility and says Rollins is the best he was ever in the ring with.

Your last sentence sounds awfully bitter and sarcastic. Am I to assume that from here on out you will be rooting for people to get hurt in Rollins matches so you can right?

For shame...

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
No, it'll be someone else's fault when they control the part of the move that ends up injuring them, or when the injured guy is a legend and takes complete responsibility and says Rollins is the best he was ever in the ring with.

Your last sentence sounds awfully bitter and sarcastic. Am I to assume that from here on out you will be rooting for people to get hurt in Rollins matches so you can right?

For shame...
No but I swear on god I KNEW you were gonna say that :heh:

It's more of a "if you don't fix the problem from the jump don't expect it to get better and you can't be surprised if it gets worse"

But you knew that. You just wanted to be extra :comeon:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

This guy really fukks up more than anyone and is never reprimanded. Crazy when you consider how often they punish people for MUCH less. And it's not like he's a major star or ratings/merch money. Really strange
It's Shawn Michaels all over again.

:sas2: