Somebody Has to Do Something About Seth Rollins

⚡⚡⚡

Pro
Daps
tbh I think that's Finn Balor's fault right there. Instead of sticking his arm far way back so it can get caught by the barricade, he should've did a straight up back bump like others/Ambrose did like a hundred of times while taking the powerbomb bump. But shyt happens, and I hope he can turn that 6 months of healing up into 3 months on some John Cena superhero type shyt.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
It's not just TSC. :yeshrug:
But @Jmare007 is right. No one would be making these excuses, valid or not, for most other wrestlers.
imagine if Reigns had ended Sting's career and killed off finn balor's biggest moment of his life *insert reigns smiley* they'd want him out of the sport

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Lance storm had a good point

If the high risk move someone is delivering puts the person DOING the move at risk, thats one thing...you are in control

But if the move puts the RECIEVER at risk, in his and in my opnion, thats unreasonable. That is the piledriver issue...that is the bucklebomb...its a low margin of error....that is also Styles Clash...etc;

If its a high impact or risk move and the reciever has to take it in a special way....i cant trust that shyt

Daps
Reppin
NYC
don't guys know beforehand what kind of move is coming? doesn't balor have to sign off on something like that?

if that's the case then finn knew the risk. rollins has no idea how he's going to take that bump.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
It's not just TSC. :yeshrug:
But @Jmare007 is right. No one would be making these excuses, valid or not, for most other wrestlers.

imagine if Reigns had ended Sting's career and killed off finn balor's biggest moment of his life *insert reigns smiley* they'd want him out of the sport
Obviously people don't wanna see a Ryback or Reigns anyway so if they're out there hurting better talent, yes people would :camby: Rollins is afforded more leeway because he's one of the best things going :yeshrug: That's life.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Sting wearing a neck brace and laying on a gurney told seth Rollins he was the GOAT then Val Venus slapped the ambulance :deadmanny::deadrose::dead:
Holy shyt Seth Rollins gotta tell that one on WWE Storytime

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Obviously people don't wanna see a Ryback or Reigns anyway so if they're out there hurting better talent, yes people would :camby: Rollins is afforded more leeway because he's one of the best things going :yeshrug: That's life.
That's fine and all but you and everyone with the same opinion can get off your high horses, admit your hypocrisy and stop acting like you give a shyt about talent hurting other talent.

It's only bad or cause for concern when someone you don't like does it. :mjlol:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
There are people currently in NXT and soon to join NXT who are better or just as good as Rollins who haven't dated Nazis, don't have nude photos floating around the internet, won't be labeled as arrogant within their first year, and don't have a reputation of injuring people.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
There are people currently in NXT and soon to join NXT who are better or just as good as Rollins who haven't dated Nazis, don't have nude photos floating around the internet, won't be labeled as arrogant within their first year, and don't have a reputation of injuring people.
...cool?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
That's fine and all but you and everyone with the same opinion can get off your high horses, admit your hypocrisy and stop acting like you give a shyt about talent hurting other talent.
Didn't I just do that? Im not on any high horse, Im just telling you the truth. Nobody wants to see talent get hurt but a couple of bad breaks isn't gonna be the end-all be-all determining factor of anything either. Its a tough business, guys are gonna get injured, it happens. And we're not about to push top talent down the card so we can get more Miz-style "safe" matches in the ME scene.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Which means that Seth isn't as "valuable" as you think.
If he wasn't then he'd probably be in the bushes by now like you Reigns fans seem to be wishing for :mjlol: Clearly WWE, nor most fans, care much about that other stuff you typed.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If he wasn't then he'd probably be in the bushes by now like you Reigns fans seem to be wishing for :mjlol: Clearly WWE, nor most fans, care much about that other stuff you typed.

I don't wish for him to get thrown to the bushes. But he's screwed up way more times than anyone in recent memory but yet keeps getting thrown in the main event picture. Why would he even want to change if he never truly gets punished for anything?