Somebodys Mama Is Shook About The 94 Freaknik Documentary That's About To Drop

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
A lot of good songs on here. Only ones I’m not feeling are the first three and the last two. Everybody will be talking about the Kendrick track, but “Fried” needs to be shooting up the charts right now

JGFkW81.jpeg

nikka what the heck

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Jeru and common were free in 94.
Right before resurrection and sun rises dropped.
Plus Nas who no showed everything.

Damn.....

I lost.

I paid for every common concert before and after then too.

At least I saw him debut bytch in you. Yet to hear come clean live for free in a real audio max venue.
Plus another chance to see Nas when that nikka always no showed for free.

Damn.

Art Barr

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
The late 80s, into the 90s and early 2000s is no different than today hoes

Only difference is social media/technology got better

These 50,40 year old chicks was doing the same thing sexxy red, megan thee stallion, IG hoes was doing back in the day, only difference they shyt wasn’t get exposed right away and them hoes couldn’t capitalize money wise like these new hoes can do with only fans

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The late 80s, into the 90s and early 2000s is no different than today hoes

Only difference is social media/technology got better

These 50,40 year old chicks was doing the same thing sexxy red, megan thee stallion, IG hoes was doing back in the day, only difference they shyt wasn’t get exposed right away and them hoes couldn’t capitalize money wise like these new hoes can do with only fans
Previous era chicks could actually be shamed though. These current woman have zero shame publicly and proudly let you know they don’t care and call it feminism and taking ownership. They’ll fukk on camera to “create content” while their kid is in the next room.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Previous era chicks could actually be shamed though. These current woman have zero shame publicly and proudly let you know they don’t care and call it feminism and taking ownership. They’ll fukk on camera to “create content” while their kid is in the next room.
I don’t even understand why people are so eager to “catch people” in these freaknik videos. Like people have been doing shyt like this since before any of us were around. Wtf is the point?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don’t even understand why people are so eager to “catch people” in these freaknik videos. Like people have been doing shyt like this since before any of us were around. Wtf is the point?

Cuz some of these people are the parents of some of the lame ass coli niccas that take shyt too far and talk the biggest shyt like they finna do something.

So some peeps wanna humble they young asses like “relax kid”

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nope….Not true

This.

The sexual revolution that occurred in the mid 2000's.

Is totally different than what took place in the virtue shaming based nineties.

In thr nineties....
We were just beginning to be in the thrawls.
So it was more of a fight back against being inexperienced. Plus having to settle. Do not let these people fool you.

Black people were prude sexually before the 2000's. Which hurt the black home in the long term. When you take into account how planned parenthood systemically destroyed the black home. As black women were not going to give you none.
like how they try to say oh it was wild.
We were in a gen.
that was just in that point dealing with the first gen of what would be the divorce gen.
coupled with urban decay. So the breakdown of the home.
occurred because the vetting system to creating a black home. Was a disenfranchised version of the great deal. That black Americans all banded together to prosper in one direction. without resources supplied by the government from the new deal. Which made it stronger and created black women that vet'd men pretty harshly. Plus made it lopsided in social dynamic. Couple it with planned parenthood trying to destroy and monetize the black home purposefully. It created a real disconnect. That crippled black america in the recession of the mid nineties. They do not speak on that started and occurred in 1993. Them ran till they could abolish affirmative action in 2001. Which for me. Actually hurt my ability to have stability.
for my parents to send me to college.

Which I am sure hurt us all in black america. Into the degradation spiral that then culminated.
with the abolishing of thr original flavor of affirmative action that aided us in civil rights to that point.
. to now being systemically nullified over night.

So when freak nic came around. given what Atlanta has.
as far as economics legally. Meaning leading up to atl becoming Nevada south.
as far as brotheling or brothel houses.
Atl exploded in this extreme backlash.
as far as a black college street festival. Freak nik is made divisive. When alternatively a thing like Woodstock is cheered.
for rhe same thing in a previous gen. Plus freak nik was probably safer than Woodstock. Case in point when Woodstock was relaunched in the nineties. They covered up the tragedies of rhe relaunched Woodstock. Which was similar to fire island but worse because people were hurt.. on sanctioned america festival grounds.
predating fire festival on a remote island.

So this idea the early years of freak nic.
were this bad thing are over exaggerated. Black people have our culture stripped.

We as black people with ouR culture are expressive intimately with our kind. If we had our culture in tact in america.
to know how to mitigate.
a festival of this magnitude for a longer time than the two window safe vibe period of freak nic.
Before the third year vibe of freak nic being mass produced and misappropriated nationally was comprised.

to become synomous with complete rape and misogny erroneously.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I'd like to thank former Atlanta mayor/felon, Bill Campbell, for passive aggressively burying the blade into the southern fried Babylon which was Freaknic by shutting down nearly exit on 85, forcing the heifers and heathens to shuffle aimlessly on foot down the interstate while 8ball and MJG blared out of two tone Chevys.

I was there at the height of the filth.

Ground zero in this moral gutter.

1995 and onward.

It was my civic duty to stalk the streets, disposable camera in hand and document urban decay in the form of twitching, taut buttocks, 808 drum machines, heaving bosoms and Hennessey.

It was my self appointed job as a budding journalist.

So as I steel myself to watch a Disney sanctioned documentary on this bacchanal and bullshyt, I am taken back to a simpler time. Back when the lewd acts of an impressionable young girl were mostly lost to the darkened windows of time...
unless a VHS camcorder or my $12 Polaroid reared their ugly heads.

There are too many sick, twisted tales to share about this defunct deviant annual event and I doubt Hulu will do it justice. I also don't want to incriminate any of my associates. I, of course was well behaved and was at Sunday Chapel bright and early the morning after.

But still.. there is part of me that will never forget these now mothers and grandmothers (!) who took back their sexuality by booty popping in the Club 559 parking lot while supreme gentlemen doused their g-strings with St. Ides special brew years before the advent of third wave intersectional feminism.

Yet strangely, most of them are terrified of their husbands discovering the aforementioned liberation.
🤔

This was my Khe Sanh.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Mainly to call out the hypocrisy I'm assuming. People get old and catch convenient amnesia on how wild they were when they were young. My baby's momma gets mad at me now when she's acting all holier than though and criticizing our daughter and I point out how she was way worse when she was younger.