Somebodys Mama Is Shook About The 94 Freaknik Documentary That's About To Drop

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
A lot of dudes should be nervous too. There were countless sexual assaults filmed back then. Maybe the law will be able to review some of these tapes and identify some of these a$$holes.

I wonder if they gloss over the countless accounts of sexual assault and rape by the deviants doing too much.

Honestly, there really didn't need to be a Doc about that shyt at all. They're either going to frame black men as predators or black women as hoes. Maybe even both.

Rather they'd left those stories in the 90s instead.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I have a feeling she doesn't have anything to worry about. Anyone that doesn't want to be on the documentary will probably not be on it to be honest. A company like Hulu will probably do some due diligence is my guess and they probably got releases from anyone that's on it.

Man if you don't stop. This is throwback 90s footage of black folk acting a fool they cannot wait to put it out unfiltered. They are not about to get releases signed for some 1990s ratchet video clips smh especially for people that were bussing it open in Public on camera.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
A lot of dudes should be nervous too. There were countless sexual assaults filmed back then. Maybe the law will be able to review some of these tapes and identify some of these a$$holes.

And y'all will be framed as hoes in front of the world since you wishing this shyt on nikkas

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Ayy OGs was Freaknik just everybody in the A randomly hanging out and just people-watching or were there events, parties, food, concerts, etc too? I never thought about that for whatever reason.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Man if you don't stop. This is throwback 90s footage of black folk acting a fool they cannot wait to put it out unfiltered. They are not about to get releases signed for some 1990s ratchet video clips smh especially for people that were bussing it open in Public on camera.
And you know this how exactly?