"Somehow it went from 5 to 11 chair shots" - Mick about The Rock

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I have alot of respect for the Rock but this shyt is fukked up.
  1. Mick's family and kids were there and the rock knows because he talked to them before the show.
  2. Mick says after the match the rock didn't even check on him. He went to check on the rock and he said rock didn't look like he gave a shyt.
  3. Then he says it was supposed to be 5 chair shots but rock ended up hitting him 11 times. Even if you watch this clip as mick is talking you see the rock rehearsing his speech. He walks right by mick and it just feels like the starting qb shytting on the weirdo nerd in high school.
  4. Also he says the rock hit him in the wrong place in his head.
Did the rock not like mick or what? I've don't remember ever hearing about the rock being a dikk. @R=G whats up with your boy?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Mick was full of shyt when he 1st talked about this years ago.

watch the match..it's on HIM to take the chair shot and go down...he never does. if he goes down after the 5th shot or whatever, then it's over...instead he keeps feeding himself.
also, he claimed that Rock didn't talk to him after the match which is a lie. if anyone has seen the director's cut of Beyond the mat they show Rock and Mick talking after the match and Mick is fine with everything. He should apoplogize for lying on Rock about that.

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

watch the match..it's on HIM to take the chair shot and go down...he never does. if he goes down after the 5th shot or whatever, then it's over...instead he keeps feeding himself.
also, he claimed that Rock didn't talk to him after the match which is a lie. if anyone has seen the director's cut of Beyond the <at they show Rock and Mick talking after the match and Mick is fine with everything. He should apoplogize for lying on Rock about that.
Exactly... I mean Mick is the same guy who stole a fan's shirt design and cheated at an eating contest.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Mick had a concussion and was pissed rock was hitting him so hard so he kept getting up cuz he wasn't even thinking but he was fukking handcuff

The rock should of been the professional but he got caught up in the moment

No if and buts about it thou Rock went way too far and could of killed him and he didnt care

He had since apologize after and praised Foley endlessly for helping him become a more funny and love able Rock with the rock and sock connection

Still the give at rated moment in wrestling history was the This is your life rock

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

also, he claimed that Rock didn't talk to him after the match which is a lie. if anyone has seen the director's cut of Beyond the mat they show Rock and Mick talking after the match and Mick is fine with everything. He should apoplogize for lying on Rock about that.
After you get hit 12 times in the head with a steel chair while being handcuff lets see if your thinking clearly after

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
Exactly... I mean Mick is the same guy who stole a fan's shirt design and cheated at an eating contest.
we should have been talking about how shytty of parents Mick and his wife were. Him for thinking it would be a good idea to have his children in front at a match like that and her for acting hysterical like an idiot and scaring the kids.

Last edited:

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
After you get hit 12 times in the head with a steel chair while being handcuff lets see if your thinking clearly after
buddy, if it was supposed to be five shots then all he had to do was roll out of the ring after like the 2nd one and HE EVEN ADMITS that it was HIM who kept going back for more. Aint nobody trying to hear his crying :camby: