"Somehow it went from 5 to 11 chair shots" - Mick about The Rock

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I can't live your fantasy life, homie. I'm sorry..I don't live the Jersey hick life:laugh:

How you talking about somebody life when you got NO LIFE?
I can't live your fantasy life, homie. I'm sorry..I don't live the Jersey hick life:laugh:

Says the man who lies and says he grew up in a resort. You are a friendless cheeto dust fingered loser with no friends, period

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
full

nikkas putting du rags on their necks :dead:

My mans stealing his moms silk hair wraps and tying them around his jaw like he just got a root canal :mjlol:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We really arguing about something that happened damn near 20 years ago? They both got past it, even Noelle made light of it a couple years ago :yeshrug:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
one of the most disgusting things i've ever seen. it didnt do anything to me as a kid, but when i watch now i'm blown away by it. Rock was out there trying to kill that man :damn:
Rock must feel some type of way about all of that :wow:
Even though Foley was pulling all that shyt way before him, when he sees breh walking all hobit like I would feel guilty as shyt.
I think that's one of the reasons why Rock goes out of his way to do stuff with foley not just because its good business (i.e WMXX, random appearances throughout the year).

Is ya'll cats feeling my new AVI or what? :damn:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
He cried about that years ago but nothing became of it and it was improvised..so what..the guy complaining got tossed off a HIAC twice the same match the previous June:laugh:
him falling through the cage was not part of the plan according to JR

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Rock must feel some type of way about all of that :wow:
Even though Foley was pulling all that shyt way before him, when he sees breh walking all hobit like I would feel guilty as shyt.
I think that's one of the reasons why Rock goes out of his way to do stuff with foley not just because its good business (i.e WMXX, random appearances throughout the year).

Is ya'll cats feeling my new AVI or what? :damn:
who is that? i just realized that was you posting lol

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I just copped her First Love album on amazon a few months back, I had some of her CD singles. Shes fine up close, but when the camera pans away ummm not so much. She was on Kingdom Hearts OST :takedat:
How's her album?