"Somehow it went from 5 to 11 chair shots" - Mick about The Rock

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
buddy, if it was supposed to be five shots then all he had to do was roll out of the ring after like the 2nd one and HE EVEN ADMITS that it was HIM who kept going back for more. Aint nobody trying to hear his crying :camby:
Buddy did I not already say he had a fukking concussion

Foley has never cryed about anything in his life they agreed on 5 shots and the rock did 12

Again after you get hit on the head. With 12 chair shots while being handcuffed I'll gladly listen to how you feel about it after

Until than stfu and never disrespect the hardcore legend

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Buddy did I not already say he had a fukking concussion

Foley has never cryed about anything they agree in 5 shots and the rick did 12

Again after you get hit on the head. With 12 chair shots while being handcuffed I'll gladly listen to hell you feel about it after

Until than stfu and never disrespect the hardcore legend
you really are fukking stupid aren't you. hardcore legend :mjlol: kick rocks fakkit

Da_Eggman

Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
we should have been talking about how shytty of parents Mick and his wife were. Him for thinking it would be a good idea to his children front at a match like that and her for acting hysterical like an idiot and scaring the kids.
By all accounts Foley seems to be the only wrestler ever with normal kids

Da_Eggman

Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
you really are fukking stupid aren't you. hardcore legend :mjlol: kick rocks fakkit
Great point internet toughness is so cool man

It's easy to see you have never taken a bumb in your life to talk shyt about something you know nothing about

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rock created a classic moment improvising fukk a Foley
Foley is an attention whore and we got nyggas in here who was dogging him for all of those returns acting like he's some god and he deserves sympathy...nygga made a living off being a fukkING STUNTMAN WRESTLER. Someone deprived of real talent and functioning ability...WTF these hicks talking about? Foley is known for laying down and being a sidekick. That's it.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Y'all love the rock so much that you can't admit that he may of did something unethical ?

What reaction are you looking for? Everyone coming in here to shyt on the Rock?

Dont know wtf happened but Rock clearly was really into the match and got carried away.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
buddy, if it was supposed to be five shots then all he had to do was roll out of the ring after like the 2nd one and HE EVEN ADMITS that it was HIM who kept going back for more. Aint nobody trying to hear his crying :camby:
These dumb ass marks in here fronting like Foley didn't have any fukking common sense and was a walking zombie all of a sudden..the REVISION IS REAL:laugh:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
Foley is an attention whore and we got nyggas in here who was dogging him for all of those returns acting like he's some god and he deserves sympathy...nygga made a living off being a fukkING STUNTMAN WRESTLER. Someone deprived of real talent and functioning ability...WTF these hicks talking about? Foley is known for laying down and being a sidekick. That's it.
Breh, I love you R=G but why you comin' at the hardcore legends neck like that?