Someone ever not text you back and you...

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Think the fukking audicity of this muthafukka, how fukking dare they. I had my kids in this hoes mouth on multiple occasions, i dubbed her shyt and stopped texting her, got bored and decided I wanted easy neck then this broad ignored my text. Second. this broad who was jockin me left my snap on open. Had to remove her ass as a friend.
Third, I ignored some girls text told her I was just smashing hoes rn but kinda coded, i ask her what she doing next weekend and ain’t even get a text back. Is this the type of shyt you regular nikkas deal with? Who do these bytches think they are? Usually they not like this, what got in the water? Yeah I’m narcissistic and immature but foh :what:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Prolly me :whew:
At least you're honest
:ehh:

Breh. The game starts at the first second of the game. If you're this emotional telling us this shyt, then she for sure knows she can impact your emotions.
When she's just a thot or a jump off, she CAN NOT influence your emotions. EVEN IF SHE DOES, she can not KNOW she does. She needs to think: if I don't reply to this dude he's fukking some other chick. She don't have to know what you're doing all the time. Women like to think? Let her figure out for herself what you do when you're out and you're not on your phone for hours. It's called a game for a reason. And nothing dries p*ssy up faster than a dude who at first seems hard to get and hard to lock down to a needy muffukka who needs a reply NOW.

Short version: talk to some real nikkaz and step your game up lil' breh. Also: block her on everything now. She's just a thot, one in a trillion.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
At least you're honest
:ehh:

Breh. The game starts at the first second of the game. If you're this emotional telling us this shyt, then she for sure knows she can impact your emotions.
When she's just a thot or a jump off, she CAN NOT influence your emotions. EVEN IF SHE DOES, she can not KNOW she does. She needs to think: if I don't reply to this dude he's fukking some other chick. She don't have to know what you're doing all the time. Women like to think? Let her figure out for herself what you do when you're out and you're not on your phone for hours. It's called a game for a reason. And nothing dries p*ssy up faster than a dude who at first seems hard to get and hard to lock down to a needy muffukka who needs a reply NOW.

Short version: talk to some real nikkaz and step your game up lil' breh. Also: block her on everything now. She's just a thot, one in a trillion.

Trust me I know all this bro. I’m just not used to being on the other end :russ: I move on fast as fukk, I’m already working on replacing all them hoes.