Something doesn't feel right about this

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I am a Somali from Birmingham UK. I am not a white man so please stop the fake news. I dont want to get banned.
As-Salam Alaykum.

I believe you're a Somali from Birmingham, England because nobody, and I mean no muthafukking body in their right mind would pretend to be a Somali from Birmingham, England.

Anyway, Abdi, I'm going to help you out. You won't necessarily get banned for being white. There are plenty of colonizers on here who haven't been banned (yet).

The problem you've caused for yourself is the stuff you said about women. Don't get me wrong, some of the brehs say all kinds of crazy things about women, but it's 2019, Breh, and that Sharia bullshyt won't fly 'round here. You can be a chauvinist, just don't be an azzhole.

Also, I don't know how old you are, Breh, but here's some free grown man game: YOU WILL NEVER, EVER GET SOME PUZZY BY SENDING UNSOLICITED DYCK PICS. To paraphrase the great American poet Pimp C, stop that monkey shyt, Breh, you're embarrasing us.

One last thing, nobody's bullying you. If you get smoke for saying some dumb shyt, deal with it. You can't throw rocks & then hide your hands.

Understand, I'm not caping for any of the women on here. As you can see in this thread, they don't any of us men to protect them. I'm actually trying to help you, my guy. This is me trying to save you from yourself.

Anyway, relax. Make some friends. Cashapp me $20. Enjoy your stay here, nobody's out to get you.

Salaam.

P.S. Dafuq is a knobhead?

K Ali

Expert
Daps
As-Salam Alaykum.

I believe you're a Somali from Birmingham, England because nobody, and I mean no muthafukking body in their right mind would pretend to be a Somali from Birmingham, England.

Anyway, Abdi, I'm going to help you out. You won't necessarily get banned for being white. There are plenty of colonizers on here who haven't been banned (yet).

The problem you've caused for yourself is the stuff you said about women. Don't get me wrong, some of the brehs say all kinds of crazy things about women, but it's 2019, Breh, and that Sharia bullshyt won't fly 'round here. You can be a chauvinist, just don't be an azzhole.

Also, I don't know how old you are, Breh, but here's some free grown man game: YOU WILL NEVER, EVER GET SOME PUZZY BY SENDING UNSOLICITED DYCK PICS. To paraphrase the great American poet Pimp C, stop that monkey shyt, Breh, you're embarrasing us.

One last thing, nobody's bullying you. If you get smoke for saying some dumb shyt, deal with it. You can't throw rocks & then hide your hands.

Understand, I'm not caping for any of the women on here. As you can see in this thread, they don't any of us men to protect them. I'm actually trying to help you, my guy. This is me trying to save you from yourself.

Anyway, relax. Make some friends. Cashapp me $20. Enjoy your stay here, nobody's out to get you.

Salaam.

P.S. Dafuq is a knobhead?
Wsc, I was scared that I would get banned for allegedly being white and having 8 warning points from this week. I am grateful for your advise but I just don't see anything wrong with the comments I've made. I am entitled to my opinion and should be allowed to freely express them and you should be allowed to disagree with them but no need to abuse and bully me. I was called a f*ggot and ridiculed.

You need to read more about cyber bully because it's a real thing.

Bullying and Cyberbullying
Cyberbullying (for Parents) - KidsHealth
Cyberbullying: a 21st-Century Phenomenon

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Wsc, I was scared that I would get banned for allegedly being white and having 8 warning points from this week. I am grateful for your advise but I just don't see anything wrong with the comments I've made. I am entitled to my opinion and should be allowed to freely express them and you should be allowed to disagree with them but no need to abuse and bully me. I was called a f*ggot and ridiculed.

You need to read more about cyber bully because it's a real thing.

Bullying and Cyberbullying
Cyberbullying (for Parents) - KidsHealth
Cyberbullying: a 21st-Century Phenomenon
I agree that cyberbullying is a real issue for kids, but I'm a grown man. Nobody can bully me, online or in real life. Nobody can bully you either, unless you let them.
You can definitely express yourself here, just be prepared for blowback if you say some ill shyt. Coli brehettes are westernized women, Breh, they won't run from a fight.