Something doesn't feel right about this

K Ali

Expert
Daps
I agree that cyberbullying is a real issue for kids, but I'm a grown man. Nobody can bully me, online or in real life. Nobody can bully you either, unless you let them.
You can definitely express yourself here, just be prepared for blowback if you say some ill shyt. Coli brehettes are westernized women, Breh, they won't run from a fight.
Alright thanks again, i'll just ignore these westernized thots.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
This thread was supposed to be one thing, then it became another. :mjlol:

Also wassup @Paradise I feel like I haven't seen you in a minute.
I come in and peep around... I'm still here . I'm not telling then running away. I threw more gas on the fire might as well watch it burn.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
As-Salam Alaykum.

I believe you're a Somali from Birmingham, England because nobody, and I mean no muthafukking body in their right mind would pretend to be a Somali from Birmingham, England.

Anyway, Abdi, I'm going to help you out. You won't necessarily get banned for being white. There are plenty of colonizers on here who haven't been banned (yet).

The problem you've caused for yourself is the stuff you said about women. Don't get me wrong, some of the brehs say all kinds of crazy things about women, but it's 2019, Breh, and that Sharia bullshyt won't fly 'round here. You can be a chauvinist, just don't be an azzhole.

Also, I don't know how old you are, Breh, but here's some free grown man game: YOU WILL NEVER, EVER GET SOME PUZZY BY SENDING UNSOLICITED DYCK PICS. To paraphrase the great American poet Pimp C, stop that monkey shyt, Breh, you're embarrasing us.

One last thing, nobody's bullying you. If you get smoke for saying some dumb shyt, deal with it. You can't throw rocks & then hide your hands.

Understand, I'm not caping for any of the women on here. As you can see in this thread, they don't any of us men to protect them. I'm actually trying to help you, my guy. This is me trying to save you from yourself.

Anyway, relax. Make some friends. Cashapp me $20. Enjoy your stay here, nobody's out to get you.

Salaam.

P.S. Dafuq is a knobhead?
Thats malk bytch ass

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Wsc, I was scared that I would get banned for allegedly being white and having 8 warning points from this week. I am grateful for your advise but I just don't see anything wrong with the comments I've made. I am entitled to my opinion and should be allowed to freely express them and you should be allowed to disagree with them but no need to abuse and bully me. I was called a f*ggot and ridiculed.

You need to read more about cyber bully because it's a real thing.

Bullying and Cyberbullying
Cyberbullying (for Parents) - KidsHealth
Cyberbullying: a 21st-Century Phenomenon
This can't be real.:mjlol::mjlol::gucci: @malk stop fukkin around. :dead::russell:
He's not even trying to hide it this time. foh.

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
This can't be real.:mjlol::mjlol::gucci: @malk stop fukkin around. :dead::russell:
He's not even trying to hide it this time. foh.
It took me a minute but the fact he negged n went after u instead of me n knowing u n malk beef it became clear n then u break down his posts u hear malk all up n thru it

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Malkoon take the mask off u just gave urself away bytch ass negged....n uknow its on site

Negged
:laff::laff:He gave his whole character away with the "Somali from Burmingham" line:shaq2:... fukkkkkk he's so damn retahded :dead::dead::deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It took me a minute but the fact he negged n went after u instead of me n knowing u n malk beef it became clear n then u break down his posts u hear malk all up n thru it
Yeah. and had the nerve to talk shyt in my DMs - dude was acting too familiar. It's clear when you see the lingo and terminology. He aint slick. Thread Turn #44,785.
I'm about to fuk him up when I get hold of him.
@charmander you better warn your mans, b.
:mjtf::beli:

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Yeah. and had the nerve to talk shyt in my DMs - dude was acting too familiar. It's clear when you see the lingo and terminology. He aint slick. Thread Turn #44,785.
I'm about to fuk him up when I get hold of him.
@charmander you better warn your mans, b.
:mjtf::beli:
Just realized ive been on the coli 2 long that i can tell who ppl r by they posts.....

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I am a Somali from Birmingham UK. I am not a white man so please stop the fake news. I dont want to get banned.
:what::dahell::martin:
You just showed your hand Malc, clown
tenor.gif

Last edited: