Songs where different artists used the SAME beat...

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Exactly what the thread says brehs... I just recently noticed "Young Thug - Cars Bring Me Out" and "Drakes - Exclusive" had the same beat.

It's always interesting just the fact in itself... but also to see how different artists approached the beat from a creative/flow standpoint.:blessed:

I first heard this joint driving back lit from a Nas/Wu/De la Soul show...I was paying attention to the road so I wasn't checking who the artist was and was surprised to realize it was Thug rapping in his regular voice... Didn't know if it didn't get mixed/ was a work in progress or if he was just on some high/fried shyt

Speaking of high fried shyt... Before noticing this joint, two of my FAVORITE joints and examples of this was from my college days - "Gucci Mane - Body Language" and "OJ da Juiceman - Boulder rest Hero"... This was during the e pill era and it ain't a secret that them nikkas used to be turnt... I always thought it was funny they both slid on the same Zay beat and prolly ain't even know til the shyt was done :russ: