Sony Appears to be Working on a New Version of the DualSense

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I'm laughing at how hard y'all tryna normalize sitting in front of a console for over 8 hours straight with no breaks :russ:

You trying real hard lmao. Went from xbots to now people being weird for playing for 8 hours when you literally have a post bragging about doing the same with a 6 hour game

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
You trying real hard lmao. Went from xbots to now people being weird for playing for 8 hours when you literally have a post bragging about doing the same with a 6 hour game

You sound dumb as hell

It took me all day to beat a 6 hour game. What does that tell you? Clearly I took several breaks to do other shyt.

And yes, if you need to play a game for over 8 hours in one sitting without taking breaks, then you're pretty much a fiend.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
You sound dumb as hell

It took me all day to beat a 6 hour game. What does that tell you? Clearly I took several breaks to do other shyt.

And yes, if you need to play a game for over 8 hours in one sitting without taking breaks, then you're pretty much a fiend.

:mjlol: :therethere:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You sound dumb as hell

This is the arcadium, we shyttin in buckets out here :umad:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
These the same guys that be pressed over people's posting frequency

Real life Spider-man meme shyt

Didn't you randomly follow a nikka into the Israel-Palestine war thread to carry over console war shyt? Lmao

You went into a thread about an actual war thread talking about Xbox and PlayStation

You a weirdo and it's not surprising the other big notorious weirdo is riding your dikk in here