Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What are you tryna say?

duck-drinking.gif

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I'm Didn't you randomly follow a nikka into the Israel-Palestine war thread to carry over console war shyt? Lmao

You went into a thread about an actual war thread talking about Xbox and PlayStation

You a weirdo and it's not surprising the other big notorious weirdo is riding your dikk in here

I don't think you're qualified to call anyone a weirdo :pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That boy getting clapped. Imagine making supporting low controller battery life the hill you die on. :mjlol:

Post all day in a forum about playing games all day then pretend you don't do that to try and appear better. :mjlol:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
That boy getting clapped. Imagine making supporting low controller battery life the hill you die on. :mjlol:

Post all day in a forum about playing games all day then pretend you don't do that to try and appear better. :mjlol:
Mfs swear they somebody daddy like I'm supposed to game a couple hours at a time because a coli poster said so :mjlol: I'm grown ass man with responsibilities, I'll play all fukking day when I get the chance! Doesn't mean the DS doesn't have shyt battery life :dahell: