Sony blocks X-Men Videogames from appearing on Xbox until 2036

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'll be honest, I don't really like all these exclusive deals. I don't like non-competition. I feel like Madden and 2k would be forced to be more innovative if they had other sims to compete with

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'll be honest, I don't really like all these exclusive deals. I don't like non-competition. I feel like Madden and 2k would be forced to be more innovative if they had other sims to compete with

Microsoft spent literally billions to buy entire game companies they are doing this to have exclusives on their platform all to themselves. :beli:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Microsoft spent literally billions to buy entire game companies they are doing this to have exclusives on their platform all to themselves. :beli:
Not a fan of that either. I'm not picking any sides in this case, as I've been in the Playstation ecosystem since inception. Just feels like less competition in gaming allows companies to get away with cutting corners

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not a fan of that either. I'm not picking any sides in this case, as I've been in the Playstation ecosystem since inception. Just feels like less competition in gaming allows companies to get away with cutting corners

agreed... but what pisses me off is that MS has no need to innovate or to make innovate games any more.. they are literally buying the competition and just stuffing it on gamepass... :francis:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Surprised Sony didn't do this sooner, only made the deal with Disney cause their movies started to fall off.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a dirty game so when in Rome...

Microsoft bought Call of Duty, Blizzard and Bethesda in the span of a year, so Sony got the X-Men lol

I don't love this shyt at all but how else do you compete with the biggest richest company in the world

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why did they spend billions? If they could spend millions and get exclusive content why spend billions?

The answer is exclusives we're locked down and the amount of money to try to pull it from Sony to make it a exclusive game after game would end up in the billions anyway... on top of the game being locked out of PlayStation. So why not just purchase studios and have them build games with our platform in mind 1st.

but lets go ahead and act like they just spent billions on theses companies simply to have exclusives and lock other platforms out.... While meanwhile putting all there stuff day and date on PC put the gate.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why did they spend billions? If they could spend millions and get exclusive content why spend billions?

The answer is exclusives we're locked down and the amount of money to try to pull it from Sony to make it a exclusive game after game would end up in the billions anyway... on top of the game being locked out of PlayStation. So why not just purchase studios and have them build games with our platform in mind 1st.

but lets go ahead and act like they just spent billions on theses companies simply to have exclusives and lock other platforms out.... While meanwhile putting all there stuff day and date on PC put the gate.

Does PC count if MS always had a stranglehold on the PC market when they started literally... PC & Xbox only is the game plan...:beli:

EDIT: Also i just wanted to add xbox already had a ton of game studios already they didnt need to buy zenimax or acitvision keep it 100 they could have buckled down and focused on creating GAMEs with the studios they already have but they so hyperfocused on gamepass games dont matter to them... it's ridiculous.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Does PC count if MS always had a stranglehold on the PC market when they started literally... PC & Xbox only is the game plan...:beli:

EDIT: Also i just wanted to add xbox already had a ton of game studios already they didnt need to buy zenimax or acitvision keep it 100 they could have buckled down and focused on creating GAMEs with the studios they already have but they so hyperfocused on gamepass games dont matter to them... it's ridiculous.

they ran to Daddy Nadella to buy their way to victory....and it still ain't working. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
X-men Legends

The modding scene for that second one though :banderas:

Adding all the rest of the 90s Blue/Gold team members who weren’t playable in the OG game, and using custom skins to give them their 90s costumes :whew:

Crazy to think those games are older than the MCU…

Last edited: