Sony Stan News (SSN), keeping YOU informed about everything in the world of Xbox

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Translation: stop making fun of my favorite console you bullies! It's only funny when I make fun of yours. :smh:
People treat this like it's politics here. Some people say that have zero interest in buying an Xbox yet when anything happens on Xbox they're posting about it and giving their take.

It's like when Hilary has a private email server lock her up cause classified documents were on it but when Trump stores classified documents in his resort closet anybody can walk by he did nothing wrong.

These aren't even real conversations anymore. It's just people shouting talking points at each other irrationally arguing to a given company. It's why the film room crowd got fed up and left.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think it's fair to make threads about news and rumors. However, there are some threads that go overboard to incite console wars. Honestly, it's not just this place, but I felt in general the Activision deal triggered a lot of this.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think it's fair to make threads about news and rumors. However, there are some threads that go overboard to incite console wars. Honestly, it's not just this place, but I felt in general the Activision deal triggered a lot of this.

Don’t worry the forum will be filled with activision threads next week :coffee:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
notice when you posted Grubb's follow up foot in mouth tweet it was ignored, and the stan babble kept going

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
notice when you posted Grubb's follow up foot in mouth tweet it was ignored, and the stan babble kept going
This is the problem i’ve seen happen around here. For people that aren’t paying attention those lying ass troll threads become reality and they just roll with the misinformation.

Like i’m sure some people didn’t see the update so Hi-Fi rush will always be a “flop” to them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mad as shyt :umad:.

:laff:

Cry in a thread titled:

Xbox Exclusive Hi-Fi Rush FLOPPED(Obvious Sony stan bait thread) *Enter with caution*​

brehs

Last edited: