Sony Stan News (SSN), keeping YOU informed about everything in the world of Xbox

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP: "You guys are Stans, making threads all day about Xbox it's pathetic :wow:"

Also OP:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Also OP:

I see PC in every one of those titles :ohhh:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Also OP:

He is one of the biggest participants lol

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is one of the biggest participants lol
I exposed his funny ass a long time ago.

nikka be low-key stanning and disappearing but then comes crying later acting like he wasn't with the shyts.

Corny ass nikka. At least just be real. I stan and clown because that's who I am. I'm not ever pretending to not be a stan. These dudes biased and act like they're not.

I gotta give it up to @The Mad Titan . At least he be on some bullshyt boldy. These other clowns like @daze23 just be snickering and cackling when "Sony is doomed!" news comes up but soon as the pendulum swings the other way he starts acting like he above all the shyt. Dudes acting likes hoes in here crying for moderation :mjlol:.

I could put a clock by these nikkas. @Kamikaze Revy

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Also OP:

I don't know how these weirdos claim to dislike or not care about a competitor to their video game company of choice that they don't work for or own a significant amount of stock in, but the competitor is on their mind 24/7 :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is what it is, the only actual lame thing is sony stans really be in their feelings over anything negative. 1 star, reported, crying about discussing a game in the game thread if it isn't all praise weeks even months after release.

:scust:

I aint seen a thread on any of the negative or trash behavior from sony in the past 2 weeks. So we know the deal, just don't start crying and whining to mods or mysteriously disappearing when the other shoe drops.:ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It is what it is, the only actual lame thing is sony stans really be in their feelings over anything negative. 1 star, reported, crying about discussing a game in the game thread if it isn't all praise weeks even months after release.

:scust:

I aint seen a thread on any of the negative or trash behavior from sony in the past 2 weeks. So we know the deal, just don't start crying and whining to mods or mysteriously disappearing when the other shoe drops.:ufdup:

AKA “im gonna get you guys back for this!”

spider-man.gif