Sony Stan News (SSN), keeping YOU informed about everything in the world of Xbox

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
ComposedFailingGnat-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_pz9kud5dpo1y7gs7so1_500-gif.916311

weather-girl.gif

weather-girl-reporting.gif

VibrantTestyLeafbird-max-1mb.gif

Not spam, every gif I posted was news related, and thread is about news. :hubie:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is no concern, are you mad about me reporting the VR stuff? If I don't it's not like y'all do. I've waited all week for y'all to report ANY of the PS news, nothing...

Or is it the thread clowning y'all overreacting to AB merger?

Or is it about how Sony is going to see long term consequences from going all out trying to block a deal it doesn't need to.

:mjlol:

None of that is concern, playstation gonna be alright for the foreseeable future, it has Japanese roots.

Meanwhile I own a PS5 and support it.

Y'all don't even own a system, most don't even have gamepass but "concerned" about MS sales and the Xbox division.

Y'all hate y'all switch and don't play games on your phone :mjlol:

No wonder you want everything to come to playstation, you don't play anything else but that

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry but any of you guys crying about wanting "leadership" and "moderation" suddenly are a bunch of b1tches.

Straight up b1tchmade behavior. Wasn't none of you nikkas asking for moderation when thread after thread made about "Jim Ryan crying to regulators" or "PS5's are melting,", " or "Sony needs gamepass or else..." threads.

Suddenly this same lot got their panties in a bunch and now are crying for moderation to be like Resetera because they don't like it when the jokes are on them.

There's an ignore button, you can ignore people/threads, what more do you want? If you're seriously triggered at the sight of a thread/poster saying something you don't like here's what you do: Hit up Amazon.com and buy some testosterone-boosting supplements, hit the gym, and do some heavy lifts you p*ssy ass mark. Can't believe there are grown-ass men on the internet bothered by gaming news in 2023.

Stop crying like a damn bytch. Every nikka dapping those posts are some hoes.:scust:
This

I casually watch y’all and dap when i laugh

A lot of goofy shyt been said by people on both sides but to see grown men catch feeling over video games is disgusting :huhldup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry but any of you guys crying about wanting "leadership" and "moderation" suddenly are a bunch of b1tches.

Straight up b1tchmade behavior. Wasn't none of you nikkas asking for moderation when thread after thread made about "Jim Ryan crying to regulators" or "PS5's are melting,", " or "Sony needs gamepass or else..." threads.

Suddenly this same lot got their panties in a bunch and now are crying for moderation to be like Resetera because they don't like it when the jokes are on them.

There's an ignore button, you can ignore people/threads, what more do you want? If you're seriously triggered at the sight of a thread/poster saying something you don't like here's what you do: Hit up Amazon.com and buy some testosterone-boosting supplements, hit the gym, and do some heavy lifts you p*ssy ass mark. Can't believe there are grown-ass men on the internet bothered by gaming news in 2023.

Stop crying like a damn bytch. Every nikka dapping those posts are some hoes.:scust:

Just appoint a couple Xbox Stan mods so it's even ground :sas1:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing fake about that.

Actual PS5 technicians reported the problem and still maintain the problem exists. It may be something most people don’t have to worry about but it’s better people are informed so they know what’s going on. That’s the type of “news” that should be posted here.

Link to this actual PS5 technician?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Can always tell when it's gone from trolling to actual emotions being involved when OP's Ms. Doubtfire's passive aggressive -- yet always "impartial" -- hoe ass runs in to play interference.

kkk-rally-keshia-thomas-sgl-11a5c3762c2295b3.jpg

I typically never go here but a lot of you are absolute brittle spirit having clowns. You're the jackasses at the lunch table cracking jokes at everyone that comes and takes a seat but when one of the kids fires back, roasts you into oblivion, and has the entire lunch table howling at what's on your feet, you want to create a scene and fight. Xbots crying about moderators like you hoes wouldn't also be permanently banned under the same criteria you want to apply to "Sony Stans" because they got under your skin again and you want them punished for doing the same bullshyt you do daily on this board. You get back what you put out. Stop crying for help from the adults and pull your skirt up.

tumblr_m7dgu2NYTh1qkhtt9o1_500.gif