Sony Stan News (SSN), keeping YOU informed about everything in the world of Xbox

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AKA “im gonna get you guys back for this!”

spider-man.gif
Nah I'll post the news as it comes in the respected threads like I've been doing :francis:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It is what it is, the only actual lame thing is sony stans really be in their feelings over anything negative. 1 star, reported, crying about discussing a game in the game thread if it isn't all praise weeks even months after release.

:scust:

I aint seen a thread on any of the negative or trash behavior from sony in the past 2 weeks. So we know the deal, just don't start crying and whining to mods or mysteriously disappearing when the other shoe drops.:ufdup:
:mjlol:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We could use some moderators and leadership here.

Maybe stick the console warring into one official mega thread.

Imagine these dudes going back and forth daily for hours on a mid message board to protect m’lady sony/ms. Loser shyt :mjlol: mods stop allowing these lames to fukk up what’s left of the arcadium
BEEN saying this. Mods need to step up badly.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry but any of you guys crying about wanting "leadership" and "moderation" suddenly are a bunch of b1tches.

Straight up b1tchmade behavior. Wasn't none of you nikkas asking for moderation when thread after thread made about "Jim Ryan crying to regulators" or "PS5's are melting,", " or "Sony needs gamepass or else..." threads.

Suddenly this same lot got their panties in a bunch and now are crying for moderation to be like Resetera because they don't like it when the jokes are on them.

There's an ignore button, you can ignore people/threads, what more do you want? If you're seriously triggered at the sight of a thread/poster saying something you don't like here's what you do: Hit up Amazon.com and buy some testosterone-boosting supplements, hit the gym, and do some heavy lifts you p*ssy ass mark. Can't believe there are grown-ass men on the internet bothered by gaming news in 2023.

Stop crying like a damn bytch. Every nikka dapping those posts are some hoes.:scust:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm sorry but any of you guys crying about wanting "leadership" and "moderation" suddenly are a bunch of b1tches.

Straight up b1tchmade behavior. Wasn't none of you nikkas asking for moderation when thread after thread made about "Jim Ryan crying to regulators" or "PS5's are melting,", " or "Sony needs gamepass or else..." threads.

Suddenly this same lot got their panties in a bunch and now are crying for moderation to be like Resetera because they don't like it when the jokes are on them.

There's an ignore button, you can ignore people/threads, what more do you want? If you're seriously triggered at the sight of a thread/poster saying something you don't like here's what you do: Hit up Amazon.com and buy some testosterone-boosting supplements, hit the gym, and do some heavy lifts you p*ssy ass mark. Can't believe there are grown-ass men on the internet bothered by gaming news in 2023.

Stop crying like a damn bytch. Every nikka dapping those posts are some hoes.:scust:
Ironically it’s all the anti playstation content that gets moderated due to people reporting and “bytching”

Ask a mod who’s the real “bytches” around here :mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ironically it’s all the anti playstation content that gets moderated due to people reporting and “bytching”

Ask a mod who’s the real “bytches” around here :mjpls:
I wonder who's snitching for anti-playstation content :mjpls:
One thing I'll NEVER do, is snitch to a mod or even dog whistle for them to enter a thread.

Hell, I've cussed out mods on here when one of then was on some bytch shyt (@Liquid) :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I wonder who's snitching for anti-playstation content :mjpls:
One thing I'll NEVER do, is snitch to a mod or even dog whistle for them to enter a thread.

Hell, I've cussed out mods on here when one of then was on some bytch shyt (@Liquid) :mjlol:
Somebody snitching and it ain’t xbox stans :mjpls:

Either that, or the mods is bytches themselves :wow: