Sony's Death Wish Continues: Planning a "Madame Web" movie

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Damn I forgot they still had that in the chamber :banderas:

Aunt May gonna save Sony :blessed:
They can turn When Harry met Sally into when May met Ben.

Act 1 they meet and get married
Act 2 they find out someone is sterile but Mary is having a baby and Ben tells her the famous line (which actually refers to parenting)
Act 3 Mary and Ben adapt Peter
Post credit scene is uncle ben's death

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I was pro sony when Disney was trying to strong arm them but they might as well let Disney just do spiderman and just collect their money out of the deal.
Why Disney Won't Buy Spider-Man Back From Sony - Inside the Magic - These nikkas owned the merchandise rights to Spidey before??? Damn man...

If Sony could've negotiated a way to split that, they'd be living like Larry for perpetuity right now.

As for what you said, the article mentioned that they gotta make a spiderman movie every few years as part of the deal; I would assume that's so they can't do what you're expressing and just kick back while Marvel/Disney do all of the work. So I guess they just eat some bullshyt like Morbius and this movie every few years and make it back with the next Tom Holland or Miles Morales joint

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don't think they own as many potential A-listers as Marvel does, but you do have to think if the right person, not Amy fukking Pascal, came in like Feige or Gunn, they could at least produce a competitive universe.

Now, I have no glue how much comic material they have to work with, with respect to the variant Spidermen. But I think the Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen movies should be printing. Like them two should eclipse basically everyone in the post Infinity War, but pre-F4/X-Men phase (if a competent mfer made the movies).

I don't know how a corporation that's worth 110bn couldn't figure out a way to capitalize on Disney's tragic New Avengers phase, while Disney built up their own fukking characters and universes for them.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Do they explain why the Spider women kill / want to kill the villain in the future?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This shyt was a horrible idea to begin with, when I saw it announced I didn’t check the trailer or anything. The double toasted reviews have me wanting to see this just to laugh at it :dead: I’ll give it a watch when it hits streaming in like 2 months :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't think they own as many potential A-listers as Marvel does, but you do have to think if the right person, not Amy fukking Pascal, came in like Feige or Gunn, they could at least produce a competitive universe.

Now, I have no glue how much comic material they have to work with, with respect to the variant Spidermen. But I think the Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen movies should be printing. Like them two should eclipse basically everyone in the post Infinity War, but pre-F4/X-Men phase (if a competent mfer made the movies).

I don't know how a corporation that's worth 110bn couldn't figure out a way to capitalize on Disney's tragic New Avengers phase, while Disney built up their own fukking characters and universes for them.
They have every spider comic worth of source material. They have over 100 Characters... It's not about A-listers as much as its about a good story.

They could do a James Bond / Winter Soldier type story with Pete's Parents. It's needs to be a good movie with superheros not being the focus, especially if its grounded.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They have every spider comic worth of source material. They have over 100 Characters... It's not about A-listers as much as its about a good story.

They could do a James Bond / Winter Soldier type story with Pete's Parents. It's needs to be a good movie with superheros not being the focus, especially if its grounded.
Or they could create an entire live action movie with Ben Riley, or Miles Morales. But they lack all creativity and they don't even want to do this. Who wanted to make this movie for any reason but a requirement? Not the actors. Not the director obviously. The writers fukkin suck and mailed it in

This is the lowest of the low

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

When this aired and spidey said this.

I think every spiderman fan everywhere jumped for joy.
How Sony is so stoopid to make a movie from the worst character in arguably all mainstream comics. Plus the worst animated arc ever on high quality cartoons.

That created why we did not have a spiderman nuffin for ages
What does Sony do.

Make an actual film about the woest shyt ever crafted in spiderman. That is the beginning precursor to why marvel no longer owns themselves. Yet Sony thinks they are going to make this thing with it.

The shyt is one of the most inept studio grabs ever. Plus it may keep you the property. Yet the property gets damaged beyond repair. To literally defunct and bankrupt. When spiderman fans see madam web in any incarnation. Just the fact Sony continues to use.
why marvel does not own themselves with spider clone content. Illustrates this studio is inept past intellectual property theft.

Sony is basically a cluck who stole bullshyt around the neighborhood.
Then coming up to you with offbrand products.
Like look lil breh.

I got's....
Does gator twirl dance and pulls out.
said number of bullshyt offbrand items.
from some cluck junkie heist.
a few minutes ago up the street.

art barr

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

No.

You don't do anything from spiderclones.

If you want a spidey movie moving forward. You leave spiderclines alone.

The Garfield movie had to be scrapped. Simply because it used spiderclone shyt.

That no spiderman fan is going to make blow up.

So...
No.

No Peter parents shyt.

spiderman fans do not need to know about Peter's parents at all.
That once you start trying to do any spiderclone shyt.
Said thing will need a reboot.
or consider it canceled from disconnect.

Art Barr

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why Disney Won't Buy Spider-Man Back From Sony - Inside the Magic - These nikkas owned the merchandise rights to Spidey before??? Damn man...

If Sony could've negotiated a way to split that, they'd be living like Larry for perpetuity right now.

As for what you said, the article mentioned that they gotta make a spiderman movie every few years as part of the deal; I would assume that's so they can't do what you're expressing and just kick back while Marvel/Disney do all of the work. So I guess they just eat some bullshyt like Morbius and this movie every few years and make it back with the next Tom Holland or Miles Morales joint

THATS NOT TRUE

THE MCU SPIDER MOVIES
COUNT TOWARDS SONY TIME LIMIT DEAL.

THEYRE ONLY MAKING THESE MOVIES
BECAUSE VENOM MADE MONEY AND FOOLED
THEM INTO THINKING THEY CAN
CREATE A SPIDER VERSE.

:devil:
:evil: