Sony's Death Wish Continues: Planning a "Madame Web" movie

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No.

You don't do anything from spiderclones.

If you want a spidey movie moving forward. You leave spiderclines alone.

The Garfield movie had to be scrapped. Simply because it used spiderclone shyt.

That no spiderman fan is going to make blow up.

So...
No.

No Peter parents shyt.

spiderman fans do not need to know about Peter's parents at all.
That once you start trying to do any spiderclone shyt.
Said thing will need a reboot.
or consider it canceled from disconnect.

Art Barr
i understand your point. i was just pointing out they have source material to use.

The clone saga wasnt that bad when it started.

So i guess you say no to a Ben Riely movie?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I saw him in some clips today and was impressed he's dodging all the bad press lol.

Epps has been good in these dramatic side roles. That are a departure from his typical comedic roles. That I think critics give him praise as the only upside to the film. Even if Epps is left on the cutting room floor for the film.

In that Bruce Willis remake of Charles Bronson I believe. Epps got critical acclaim and left out of.
the bashing of the film purposefully in print by critics. As the only good thing.
they wish they saw more of on film. In a Film they hated.
Or tried to have banned.

It is like ever since Epps left the lebron show. Survivors remorse.
Where his character was wrongly killed off. That critics have noticed that Epps is a really good dramatic actor. Capable of becoming whatever character was asked of him on film. Where Epps is not playing a comedic caricature of himself as a comedian on stage.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i understand your point. i was just pointing out they have source material to use.

The clone saga wasnt that bad when it started.

So i guess you say no to a Ben Riely movie?

No Ben Reilly movie.

The shyt is too confusing and once again. Is rooted and based.
In why marvel does not own themselves. Plus the fake spreadsheet returns for spidey during the clone Saga. Are from news print sales and not direct to consumer. So even those spreadsheets showing positive for the spiderclones is a lie. As those spreadsheets are from retail outlets taking the books and desperately trying to make them sale. In an era where they destroyed the comic book boom beyond repair. So the spreadsheet numbers have a caveat. That are not indicative of the complexion of the times. That you will not know. Unless a discovery is done on that said time. Sony is just looking at spreadsheet returns. Not what the readership and tone was back then. Which if they continue.
will ruin this ip.
just as it was ruined once before.

Disney marvel and Sony are in danger of this shyt causing catastrophic fail. All because they fail to do proper discovery.

They are literally rehashing.
why the source material came to them in the first place.

Sony got lucky.
where sony seemed to do some type of discovery for spiderverse.
or by acccident ben Reilly is a blonde. Where Ben reIlly is basically blonde Peter b parker.
that miles watched perish from injuries.
compounded from an explosion and kingpin finishing the duke. I feel that was the best solutioN. Or mainstream amalgamation to source material to Ben Reilly you could make.

So they already did a Ben Reilly story arc and made it palatable. Past that.
We do not need to see spideclone actual content anymore ever.

That includes madam web, to spider clones, doc ock as spidey. Kraven as spidey. The emotional damaging content of Peter's parents being spoke up. When it should never be.

All the Peter Parker undermine based content needs to stop.

Spiderman shpuld be simple to write. You simply place peter in a avengers compound in nyc. Where he and mj. kicks it with reed, sue and Franklin across the street in the Baxter building or stark tower.
All you have to do with pete is show he has a protected stable place to stay married to mj.
Where peter is successful from being a scientist. After growing past being at the bugle.

if not for quesada's.
ol my divorce made me bitter.
slash hack face wack indie creator given the reigns. Just because quesada was indy face ass run.
atop marvel's corporate structure.

marvel could have some direction in content after this era. Yet it goes deeper into the depths of will not read. That hopefully disney and marvel avoid. As that period of spiderman.
is why no one gives a shyt about spidey. Past the movies.
When spidey used to be a real juggernaut in print and have real permeation from the print source. Not how it is now. Where movie has to create the draw for spidey.

Marvel and disney ruined why spiderman was spiderman. When dc used to struggle at getting anyone.
to pay attention to batman and superman.
in the real direct market past retail.

Now after disney has killed cap and Ironman. Just like dc broke batman back and killed superman. Disney marvel and Sony are in that exact same space. Where the product is not really popular and you have to use an auxiliary draw for the ip. All because the real source material the ip hails from. Has been damaged beyond return and repair.

Like the only thing that could ultimately save spidey is.

Todd McFarlane

Which will not happen.

Probably ever.

Art Barr

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I love Todd....
Let me look through my Spidey Books then i get home and see if i can find an arc... SO.. No CLONES and no Venom/Carnage ...

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

UB1eV.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And so there goes another lesson on what happens when you stray too far from Jim Shooter Marvel (and prior).

Stan Lee >
Steve Ditko >
Both John Romitas >
Gerry Conway and Gil Kane >
JM DeMatteis and Mike Zeck >
Roger Stern >
Kraven’s Last Hunt >

Imagine Sony partnering with Marvel to give us Spider-man vs the Juggernaut movie instead of what we got.

main-qimg-ce8993cb972a30385c2fe3d46f7f90a7-lq

^Thats the only Madame Web you really need to see on the big screen ever. But these people at Sony tried to make fetch happen and now they’re paying the price, just like Fox paid the price for trying to blow up Mystique.

It’s a shame, but I guess that’s just the way the game goes.

Last edited: