Sorry LeBron fans Scottie Pippen says Michael Jordan is the "Greatest Basketball Player Ever"

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Our “jumps” are from different points though

KG and Birds comments on Bron trump Dames:russ:

Speaking of comments

First off, never be curious, b.
full

Second, my team is unfortunately cursed by cac politics of cronyism :francis: :smh: :snoop: and are stuck with Stinky Peterson from Hey Arnold at HC and Derek fukkin CAC at QB. :jordanfacepalm:
You understand my pain and just for talking about me better hope Russ available but the Broncos not trading him to y'all :mjgrin:

Naw real spot bro y'all did the right thing keeping Pierce a5who not going to want to come play in Vegas just draft the quarterback of y'all can or just keep loading up y'all close as fukk and he got the "Mahomes Rules" :salute:
Welcome home, Scottie :wow:
Sorry bout the Marcus thing, lil nikka was wildin
but you never controlled your broad either
Mike let him have his fun with the whore and shut it down no family money :mjgrin:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
michael-jordan-scottie-pippen-6-0cf3ab2277d14c17b416e09ffe8761ca.jpg

FxRe0CdXoAAWOhN.jpg

Pippen been weird , he had jordan present him at the hof. Said this , then went on a rampage cuz of how he was factually portrayed in the last dance. That same doc made him look like a hero for playing in game 6 when he was injured btw

Our “jumps” are from different points though

KG and Birds comments on Bron trump Dames:russ:

Speaking of comments

@Roger king still believe in Scottie fakkit this man B put up Ja Morant getting suspended for guns on video self you get the :mjgrin:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
You understand my pain and just for talking about me better hope Russ available but the Broncos not trading him to y'all :mjgrin:

Naw real spot bro y'all did the right thing keeping Pierce a5who not going to want to come play in Vegas

You are confused about my post, breh. :pachaha:

I am not a Raiders fan. :pachaha:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are confused about my post, breh. :pachaha:

I am not a Raiders fan. :pachaha:
I maybe but since you didn't say the squad we both struggling no one more than me just kidding I could be but imagine being a Vikings fan

Let's not talk about Gary Anderson missing in 98 and he was perfect 15-1 they losses was in the 70's I don't even remember oursand let's not forget Brett Farve and that pic down in the Nola

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I maybe but since you didn't say the squad

:pachaha: You dont know what squad Derek fukkin CAC is the current "QB" of?! :jordanfacepalm:

we both struggling

Got that right :francis:

no one more than me

:usure:

At least y'all are contenders.

My squad is stuck in purgatory with no end in sight. :snoop:

imagine being a Vikings fan

Those purple bytches in Minneapolis deserve EVERYTHING that has happened to them, due to the ways they have fukked my squad over. :pacspit:

1987, 2000, 2002, 2004 :pacspit:

And probably the most egregious way they fukked us over: 1998 :scust:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: You dont know what squad Derek fukkin CAC is the current "QB" of?! :jordanfacepalm:

Got that right :francis:

:usure:

At least y'all are contenders.

My squad is stuck in purgatory with no end in sight. :snoop:

Those purple bytches in Minneapolis deserve EVERYTHING that has happened to them, due to the ways they have fukked my squad over. :pacspit:

1987, 2000, 2002, 2004 :pacspit:

And probably the most egregious way they fukked us over: 1998 :scust:
My bad I was having a blank moment I forgot that fool play for y'all now.