SpaceX about to send an all civilian crew into Space for multiple days

Spence

Superstar
Daps
They just showing off. It’s impossible for somebody to live in space
Live in space……for now. And it’s possible for years at a time with constant refuels and resupplies in the ISS so if they are trying to pull that shyt off I would imagine it’s not too far off for a private space station to be built by a group of billionaires.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Live in space……for now. And it’s possible for years at a time with constant refuels and resupplies in the ISS so if they are trying to pull that shyt off I would imagine it’s not too far off for a private space station to be built by a group of billionaires.
So they gonna keep coming back to earth for oxygen and water?
:heh:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
They have black folks' minds so messed up they can't see what these folks are trying to do. Control space, control the earth. Musk is setting up a satellite network around the earth.

Why are they scared of Russia and China going into space? Think about what these people are doing.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elon Musk is finessing everybody. He’s repackaging something NASA did back in the 60s as something innovative and he has the world singing his praises.

Can’t knock the hustle.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
I rewatched Wall-E with my nephews and I just realized Bezos is trying to be the next BnL. Trying to beat Elon with all this space shyt.
Image if NASA had the yearly budget of the US military.

We constantly cut their funding because we use science as a vehicle of destruction instead of discovery.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Yeah ok Genius tell us some history

How about some present. All these billionaires got gifted NASA hardware, know how, and IP to launch this “privatized” space race and were PAYING them for this pissing contest. You're cheering on shyt NASA was doing 60 years ago like its some technical achievement because “its got electrolytes…i mean its privatized”.

Your tax dollars are financing a billionaire’s boys club welfare space program.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah ok Genius tell us some history

How about Musk is not doing anything that hasn’t been done before. We literally have a space station and we supposed to get hype of sending people in Space for four days? :mjlol:
It’s 1950s rocket technology.

This is all marketing.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
How about some present. All these billionaires got gifted NASA hardware, know how, and IP to launch this “privatized” space race and were PAYING them for this pissing contest. You're cheering on shyt NASA was doing 60 years ago like its some technical achievement because “its got electrolytes…i mean its privatized”.

Real talk were actually losing money too because you know private corporations overcharge them.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

SpaceX been around since 2006 and been working with NASA to commercialize space travel… But what I’m talking about is SpaceX having a completely autonomous ship carrying 4 civilians into earths orbit for 3 days and back.. nasa never had autonomous tech also nasa was never landing reuse-able rockets on drone ships out at sea

Now get the fukk out of here you clown

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
And what happens when the planet is inhospitable like y’all say is gonna happen?
:lupe:
There's a whole lot of oxygen and water out there. Asteroid belt ain't shyt but dust and ice. I'm not into the whole "left behind" talk...that can happen right here on Earth if shyt got really drastic. But no reason people won't be up there with regularity in the next 100 years