SpaceX about to send an all civilian crew into Space for multiple days

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
SpaceX been around since 2006 and been working with NASA to commercialize space travel… But what I’m talking about is SpaceX having a completely autonomous ship carrying 4 civilians into earths orbit for 3 days and back.. nasa never had autonomous tech also nasa was never landing reuse-able rockets on drone ships out at sea

Now get the fukk out of here you clown

NASA had been landing rockets since the 90s too.

images

Spence

Superstar
Daps
And what happens when the planet is inhospitable like y’all say is gonna happen?
:lupe:
Then they obviously die right along with us just at a slower rate. We won’t live long enough to see us find and be able to colonize a similar planet but eventually in the next 200 years we are going to have to move out.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
There's a whole lot of oxygen and water out there. Asteroid belt ain't shyt but dust and ice. I'm not into the whole "left behind" talk...that can happen right here on Earth if shyt got really drastic. But no reason people won't be up there with regularity in the next 100 years

there was a good article from an astronauts wife about how hard it is to survive in space. We’re centuries away from people being able to live in space without constant resupply and support from earth. If the planet dies we die too.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SpaceX been around since 2006 and been working with NASA to commercialize space travel… But what I’m talking about is SpaceX having a completely autonomous ship carrying 4 civilians into earths orbit for 3 days and back.. nasa never had autonomous tech also nasa was never landing reuse-able rockets on drone ships out at sea

Now get the fukk out of here you clown

:gucci:

The space shuttle? All manned flights to the moon?

These billionaires are using Celebrity to hype up shyt that has been done before and better by NASA.

It’s insulting. It’s like someone building a T-Model Ford with a few trinkets and acting like the discovered something new.

This PHD scientist has plenty of video debunking Elon Musk and Space X.

edit:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:gucci:

The space shuttle? All manned flights to the moon?

These billionaires are using Celebrity to hype up shyt that has been done before and better by NASA.

It’s insulting. It’s like someone building a T-Model Ford with a few trinkets and acting like the discovered something new.

This PHD scientist has plenty of video debunking Elon Musk and Space X.

Again fully autonomous manned flights… Key word fully autonomous meaning the ship is flying by itself from start to finish and doing the flight controls on its own in between… Tell me when nasa ever did that

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again fully autonomous manned flights… Key word fully autonomous meaning the ship is flying by itself from start to finish and doing the flight controls on its own in between… Tell me when nasa ever did that

Like I said, they are selling trinkets to impress people who don't know enough. That's no diss to you. It's just the general public doesn't know enough about rocket technology to know it's really old and really mature.

Btw, NASA has had the technology, but hasn't used it because they want the astronauts in control of certain things like gear landings etc.

Don't listen to me. Do your own research. Start with the video I posted earlier.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Like I said, they are selling trinkets to impress people who don't know enough. That's no diss to you. It's just the general public doesn't know enough about rocket technology to know it's really old and really mature.

Btw, NASA has had the technology, but hasn't used it because they want the astronauts in control of certain things like gear landings etc.

Don't listen to me. Do your own research. Start with the video I posted earlier.

I know about the rocket tech and it is old but more refined now… it’s not like they using zero gravity and zero propulsion ships smh..

the nasa astronauts that went to the space station on SpaceX ship piloted it there.. Thr civilians on this one are hands free…

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Very interesting article about who can be called astronaut.
Who gets to call themselves an astronaut as private spaceflight picks up speed?

To me this is the old generation clinging on an outdated designation when those flights are getting more an more automated. Astronauts will be an archaic word in 30 years.

Astronauts are people who go into space for a reason. They have real training for jobs in space. Not customers riding an automated space bus and floating around for 3 days. SpaceX customers can cry all they want about not getting their merit badges.