SpaceX about to send an all civilian crew into Space for multiple days

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I wish it was me if the social cost wasn't so high, but fortunately there is much more left to discover down here
I feel like i could get the same rush, weightlessness and feeling of wonder from scuba diving. Plus there are actually things to discover and lifeforms to see down there. Actually i'm gonna add that to my bucket list. Gonna look into scuba classes next summer and try out diving

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at Goodyear thinking they the shyt... The wheel's been invented for thousands and thousands of years!

:comeon:

Daps
All this space travel is useless until someone figures out how time works. If they figure out a way to speed up or slow down time than we can really see what's out there
It took Christopher Columbus 36 days to sail to America. Which is a lot by any sea faring standard. Would your solution been “Slowing time” time also?

Daps
Big difference between ocean and space
It doesn’t mean you need to slow time for all travel. If your technology is good enough to create a spaceship that travel at 20% of light speed. As a young captain launching from earth at 40. You will see Apha Centauri at 60. No human got out of Africa and said “Let me go to Australia”. They migrated from one place to another in small steps. Space colonization if it happens will be multiple hops from one near world to the next. Not a single 50k light years ride.