Spain and Portugal are the most genetically African part of Europe

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And Mende people told you they were Mandingo? Lmfao ok bro. Sorry if I come off as disrespectful as Im not trying to.

No they did not say that they were Mandingo. I am pointing out the research on the language, traditions and the customs that that point to their origins being from the Bullom and Mandingos. If you don't follow or believe in the research then that is fine.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I think the question is were they black.

Yes emphatically from up close in person paintings I've seen. But they weren't West African they were Malians and Black Morroccans. But they were Black nobles dripping gold and silk everywhere for a thousand years on cac hometurf fukking their women you could understand the anger lol

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
fukk these spicy cacs. Portuguese and Spanish have committed some of the worst atrocities against black people in human history. fukk them

breh every time this topic gets brought up , i have to bring up this pc game i play every now and then

its called Europa Universalis, its a strategy game and you start in like the 1300s or some shyt. You can pick any civilization present at the time and I usually choose Mali or Timbukto. I quickly strengthen up west africa and go up into Morocco and go to war with Castille (Spain) and Portugal . They got hella friends in the game so it turn out to be craccin . You even get achievements for stopping the slave trade and all that

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
But I thought Moors weren't black though. But CACs and c00ns told me they weren't:ohhh:

Wait does that mean Africans had ships and were expert seafarers prior to the 1500s?

Could that mean Africans sailed across the world and were in America before anyone, which explains why there are Black Native Americans?

CACs and c00ns got alot of explaining to do

yeah in that game i referenced, Mali got an achievement about Abu Bakr II and his journey through the oceans. You even start off with the ability to go to sea just like the Majors (Castille, Portugal , England, etc) . These games are pretty detailed when it comes to history too because a lot of the events are triggered by the world clock

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well you keep talking about the past iam talking now of course the Asians went thru hell the Germans and Italians too but thanks to generational wealth they are living good especially if compared with the Africans or Indians

It doesn't help that the nikkas that get rich( a lot of soccer players and athletes, pretty much the only way a nikka can get rich out there) marry and have kids with them German and Italian descendants

Yes a lot of nikkas with money marry the daughters of this Italians and German not just in the south. This is a fact, Brazilian media is similar to the states nikkas are programmed to lust over them blondes and blue eyed women

That's more to do with how brazilian society is structured. It's not like the US where you have black institutions, colleges, media, banks, beauty standards etc....

mykey

Superstar
Daps
During the Eurozone crisis, thousands of Portuguese escaped joblessness to find work in Africa, specifically Angola and Mozambique