Spartacus being on netflix appreciation thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:popcorn: Starting the last season of "Spartacus" right now.

:patrice: I'm wondering what cable drama I should watch next. I'm leaning towards HBO's "Deadwood". But "Vikings" is also peaking my interest. And I wonder about "Black Sails"

@Emperor_ReinScarf & the rest of y'all, what's y'all think of Showtime's "The Borgias"?
Black Sails is good but not great, Vikings on the other hand is awesome, but it's budget shows sometimes. The fights themselves are great, but they seem like minor skermishes, like their shield walls are more like shield speedbumps.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
RIP to the OG Sparty :to:

Ain't seen this show since it ended, I know what im doin on my days off. What was the little schemin weasel dudes name again??

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
RIP to the OG Sparty :to:

Ain't seen this show since it ended, I know what im doin on my days off. What was the little schemin weasel dudes name again??
2j21p.gif

Ashur

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
finished the 1st episode last night tho :leon:

was shocked to see lucretia still alive and even tho the new spartacus sucks(his voice :scusthov:), the story isnt half bad. at least crixus and doctore are still there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It gets better vegenance is underrated

finished the 1st episode last night tho :leon:

was shocked to see lucretia still alive and even tho the new spartacus sucks(his voice :scusthov:), the story isnt half bad. at least crixus and doctore are still there.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
It gets better vegenance is underrated

yea its not bad at all, its just hard to get used to this dude. i got halfway thru the episode with doctore's past last night but i started it too late and i fell asleep.

i shall put aside all thoughts and put netflix to purpose tonight, for my wife will be away at the university sharpening her mind :obama:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
After a while liam ain't that bad

Even got your wife watching :salute:

yea its not bad at all, its just hard to get used to this dude. i got halfway thru the episode with doctore's past last night but i started it too late and i fell asleep.

i shall put aside all thoughts and put netflix to purpose tonight, for my wife will be away at the university sharpening her mind :obama: