Spartacus being on netflix appreciation thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I'm watching the first season, and ashur got me dying. This guy will be in the background during some intense scenes just snacking away :russ:
1365838185723.gif

i wish i was watching the show with the coli when it was still on. I'm sure the comments must've been :mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching the first season, and ashur got me dying. This guy will be in the background during some intense scenes just snacking away :russ:
1365838185723.gif

i wish i was watching the show with the coli when it was still on. I'm sure the comments must've been :mjlol:

:dead:

The part where I knew I was going to like Ashur was when the Primus was coming up.

:dwillhuh: :whoa: "One by one. One by one, you fukking c*nts!"

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:heh: @Emperor_ReinScarf I'm currently on episode 4 of Season 3 and I just realized that Crassus is The Founder from The CW's "The Tomorrow People".

It makes sense. The same dude that co-developed, Co-prodouced, & is a writer of "Arrow" (Greg Berlanti) also co-developed/Co-prdouced "The Tomorrow People".

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finished spartacus in 2 weeks and im back watching season 1

all the piff i missed the first time around

:ohhh:

:blessed:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
We need a smiley of Tiberius' face when he
rapes Julius Caesar

:laff:

That has to be one of the most spontaneous scene in the show's run.

Torrez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I own the whole series but have yet to rewatch it since it originally aired. I'll watch an episode randomly though at times. The show as said by others has a ton of quotables.

I like this one by Gannicus in the prelude when Crixus was feeling that he didn't deserve to fight on the upcoming card Gannicus told him "There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man."

That's my HBK looking, Yoda speaking Gladiator.

The brotherhood between Oenomaus and Gannicus, true gladiators

Gannicus: One day we shall face each other upon the sand, and have true decision. :smugbiden:
Melitta: What would really happen? If you had to face each other, sine missione? No quarter given, no mercy shown?:stopitslime:
Gannicus: I would give your husband a glorious death.:smugbiden::birdman:

Gannicus and Oenomaus: :lolbron:
Melitta: You joke of killing a man you love. When someday you may be asked to.:mjcry:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is so much deeper then it gets credit for. The quotables were classic. The fight scenes epic. And the deaths glorious. I'm gonna do a whole series rewatch soon. Though I dread getting to the series finale :mjcry:

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
We need a smiley of Tiberius' face when he
rapes Julius Caesar

:laff:

That has to be one of the most spontaneous scene in the show's run.
It was amazing how much respect I lost for Ceasar cuz of that one scene. Dude was one of my fav characters up to that point. That legit stunned me :mjcry: