SPIDERMAN : far from home (SPOILER TALK)

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
How it’s only on The Coli I’m seeing positive reviews, yet on other sites all the reviews are mediocre to sub-par ratings? :jbhmm:

I think I’ll save my money and wait for this to hit azmovie

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Those two on the level of the Joker....:russ: The Joker is the most iconic comic villain of all time. Nobody is on his level, right under that you have Magneto and Lex Luthor. Green Goblin is not that.

They already have a classic super hero movie with Doc Ock, there is no benefit in revisiting that. Goblin takes too much set up to do properly and we dont have time for that in a 3rd film. Lets move on, this saga doesnt need the Osborns at this point and it would be awkward for Harry to just pop up out of nowhere now. I dont understand why some people want to keep seeing the same villains over and over.

The thing about Norman is, he doesn't have to be a main spider-man villian. Introduce him in a Spidey movie? Sure. But FFH made it clear that there is a void left by Tony Stark and it's not just hero's looking to fill it, something he actually did in the comics.

main-qimg-5d2555e9587e56f671fe0cea8191c68f.webp

You see they've already laid it out that someone copped the old Avengers tower...who got money long enough for that? Now that Tony is dead, setting up an Iron Patriot/Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers storyline in the aftermath of the OG's not being in play sounds awesome and reaches further than being confined to the spider-verse.

I would say flip the script and have him try to be the new Ironman, have him establish his own Avengers that eventually leads to the formation of the New Avengers (which is what Black Widow's movie will probably kick off) and once they hand him that L and strip him of his tech, he resorts to chemical means of enhancement.

:whoo:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Damn man. Quentin with the stupid wild chess move on Spidey.

I gotta say this tho cause we was the only ones laughing at this...

When Pete was like "Mr.Beck..." and he was like, "my name is Mysterio!"
:meloohhh:

The way he said that shyt and the way his face looked...
Was it MEANT to be funny?
Cause that was hilarious!
:russ:

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How it’s only on The Coli I’m seeing positive reviews, yet on other sites all the reviews are mediocre to sub-par ratings? :jbhmm:

I think I’ll save my money and wait for this to hit azmovie
Smart man

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Damn man. Quentin with the stupid wild chess move on Spidey.

I gotta say this tho cause we was the only ones laughing at this...

When Pete was like "Mr.Beck..." and he was like, "my name is Mysterio!"
:meloohhh:

The way he said that shyt and the way his face looked...
Was it MEANT to be funny?
Cause that was hilarious!
:russ:
Thats the typical uncle inflection you do for your lil nephew to make him smile. You exaggerated your facial expressions to make children laugh or feel at ease. Plus Peter earlier told him that he and his friends called him mysterio. So him embracing the moniker was also way to earn peters trust.

The fact that you laughed at that though low key made me say awww :mjlol:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Okay, nitpick time lol...

How do the drones make the water monster effects? Cause dudes were getting punched by water fists and ending up soaked :heh:

And wouldn't gun shots to the dome make people realize that the victims weren't victims of an elemental?

They had some drones squirt water while the others shot concussive blasts. :troll:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
The thing about Norman is, he doesn't have to be a main spider-man villian. Introduce him in a Spidey movie? Sure. But FFH made it clear that there is a void left by Tony Stark and it's not just hero's looking to fill it, something he actually did in the comics.

main-qimg-5d2555e9587e56f671fe0cea8191c68f.webp

You see they've already laid it out that someone copped the old Avengers tower...who got money long enough for that? Now that Tony is dead, setting up an Iron Patriot/Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers storyline in the aftermath of the OG's not being in play sounds awesome and reaches further than being confined to the spider-verse.

I would say flip the script and have him try to be the new Ironman, have him establish his own Avengers that eventually leads to the formation of the New Avengers (which is what Black Widow's movie will probably kick off) and once they hand him that L and strip him of his tech, he resorts to chemical means of enhancement.

:whoo:
A thunderbolts mcu flick into a dark avengers movie would be so dope :banderas:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Maybe I got comic book movie fatigue, but I thought the movie was alright. Nothing special as some have been making it, especially here on coli.

The constant mentions of tony or iron man was overdone to me. A few here and there would of worked out better.

The only time I really laughed out loud was when happy threw the shield and said “how does cap do it”.

Definitely the best mid credit scene in all of marvel movies. When jameson popped up, I marked out.

6 out of 10.