SPIDERMAN : far from home (SPOILER TALK)

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
How it’s only on The Coli I’m seeing positive reviews, yet on other sites all the reviews are mediocre to sub-par ratings? :jbhmm:

I think I’ll save my money and wait for this to hit azmovie

The coli dot com stay doing this.

Especially with Marvel Studios movies (which I like)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
my jaw dropped at the first cut scene when Mysterio was on the summer jam screen while putting Peter on the summer jam screen.
Peter's gonna need one hell of a lawyer
87ToTO.png

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn man. Quentin with the stupid wild chess move on Spidey.

I gotta say this tho cause we was the only ones laughing at this...

When Pete was like "Mr.Beck..." and he was like, "my name is Mysterio!"
:meloohhh:

The way he said that shyt and the way his face looked...
Was it MEANT to be funny?
Cause that was hilarious!
:russ:

I'm gonna assume that it was, because I definitely laughed a little too hard at it too. :mjlol:

My girl and I were one of maybe four people that laughed at JK Simmons popping up out of nowhere. I also had to realize that the original Spider-Man movies came out a legit generation of humans ago. I don't think I've ever felt more washed than that moment. :mjcry:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
How it’s only on The Coli I’m seeing positive reviews, yet on other sites all the reviews are mediocre to sub-par ratings? :jbhmm:

I think I’ll save my money and wait for this to hit azmovie
yeah i didn't like it, and i tried to at least say i don't like any spiderman movies outside of spiderverse, but i'm seeing that alot of people on other places didn't like it or trying to say it was good because its the MCU.

and i'm assuming somebody already said it, but all they gotta do is get a skrull to shapeshift as Peter and have spiderman show up too. Like they did on Supergirl. :mjlol: It's not even huge deal.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Bu...bu...bu...but multiverse told yall bytch asses

The thing about Norman is, he doesn't have to be a main spider-man villian. Introduce him in a Spidey movie? Sure. But FFH made it clear that there is a void left by Tony Stark and it's not just hero's looking to fill it, something he actually did in the comics.

main-qimg-5d2555e9587e56f671fe0cea8191c68f.webp

You see they've already laid it out that someone copped the old Avengers tower...who got money long enough for that? Now that Tony is dead, setting up an Iron Patriot/Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers storyline in the aftermath of the OG's not being in play sounds awesome and reaches further than being confined to the spider-verse.

I would say flip the script and have him try to be the new Ironman, have him establish his own Avengers that eventually leads to the formation of the New Avengers (which is what Black Widow's movie will probably kick off) and once they hand him that L and strip him of his tech, he resorts to chemical means of enhancement.

:whoo:
Introduce Sentry and have him fukk up New Asgard :ohhh:
Dark Avengers=Avengers 5
Siege= Avengers 6

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Just saw it again in 3D. And yeah Maria was talking weird throughout the film. There's one part early on where she's speaking without using contractions and shyt lol.

And I'm even more convinced this movie was also a meta commentary on superhero movies. Beck really was acting like a director out there. nikka was fixated on that damn cape lmao