SPIDERMAN : far from home (SPOILER TALK)

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Not only did they deliver one of the best villain performances in the MCU but they managed to spark new life into Spiderman with that ending stinger. There is so much they could do now with that story and nobody has any clue where its going. Please dont cop out and bring in a Green Goblin or Dock Ock, if there are only going to be 3 Spiderman movies attached to the MCU id hope they all have fresh villians.

There is no way Spiderman is leaving the MCU anytime soon. They have to bring in Norman Osbourne and the green goblin.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Whats ironman's dog doing
sgof3jtxes831.jpg

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
yeah i didn't like it, and i tried to at least say i don't like any spiderman movies outside of spiderverse, but i'm seeing that alot of people on other places didn't like it or trying to say it was good because its the MCU.

and i'm assuming somebody already said it, but all they gotta do is get a skrull to shapeshift as Peter and have spiderman show up too. Like they did on Supergirl. :mjlol: It's not even huge deal.
How does that stop villains from still going and attacking Peter and his family? People are going to believe what they want to believe at the end of the day. Vulture already knows the truth and Scorpion was already pressing him on the identity at the end of Homecoming.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
How does that stop villains from still going and attacking Peter and his family? People are going to believe what they want to believe at the end of the day. Vulture already knows the truth and Scorpion was already pressing him on the identity at the end of Homecoming.
the villains that don't know will go back to not knowing. The villians that already know like Vulture will just go back to going at him like they normally do.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The biggest shocker in this movie to me is that dolly parton wrote whitney’s “ i will always love you”

:ohhh:

You didn't know that? She sings it in The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, which is how I knew the song. But it came out like a decade before that. Dolly's pengame is sick

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This was good. I was gonna pass because I didn't likee Homecoming that much, but I'm glad I didn't. They really had Mysterio, and made it work. His illusions were on point.

I thought they were setting up SWORD too, but they can also be setting up Alpha Flight Space Program, since Carol is in that. Either way, Abigail Brand comes in.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:wow: Jake bodied this role

The illusion fight scenes :whew:

Mysterio being a grimy motherfukker even after dying :heh:

Can’t wait for the next movie :ahh:

Gonna have my boy getting chased by the NYPD and SWAT :ohlawd:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
After seeing this movie I’m kind of hoping Tom Holland’s spider man shows up in spider verse 2.

Last edited: