SPIDERMAN : far from home (SPOILER TALK)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I know someone else called it but hill called fury "Nick" atleast three times throughout the movie. Can't believe I didn't catch that.

Noticed that Peter's luggage had the initials BFP near the handle. Guessing it's Ben F Parker.
I'm slow but why the skurlls acting like fury and homegirl?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What's that?
2828562_0.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just got back from seeing it. Left after the mid-credits scene and just read about the final credits scene.

Are we sure Fury was dusted or could it have been Talos?
Ohh, good question.
Hill did refer to Fury a few times as "Nick" during end credits scene of IW. :mjpls:

giphy.gif

What was the last movie he was he in before IW? Avengers Age of Ultron? BUT I remember at the end of WS he acted like he was going underground and never coming back. Maybe that was the last time he was real?

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Anything is possible but I doubt DD coming back

not sure how you say that...if anything...it sets up for DD to make his MCU debut.....also Kevin Feige gave a recent interview about the Netflix characters and when asked who would you like to use the most...he said...if I answer that question, then it would be a spoiler. :sas2:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Garfield was perfect imo. Nailed both Pete and Spidey.

Holland is a great high school Spidey in this universe. How he develops going forward is where I get :patrice: especially physically

I thought Garfield was dope in the suit.

As Peter, he was a little too cool for me, like as a standalone character he's fine but in the context of who Peter Parker feels like to me, I just felt like he had a little too much swag.

not sure how you say that...if anything...it sets up for DD to make his MCU debut.....also Kevin Feige gave a recent interview about the Netflix characters and when asked who would you like to use the most...he said...if I answer that question, then it would be a spoiler. :sas2:

I didn't know he said that but it makes sense. Shows they want to pick up can just explain the time gap either by being dusted or laying low after the snap.