SPIN From Peter Liang Thread: The BLACK Community Has To SUPPORT Each Other More (How can We Do It?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The whole Peter Liang controversy MADE me create this thread :francis: I want to say this before I get started, I've had good experiences with Asians and other ethnic groups. Only ones I really haven't had good experiences with was conservative Whites :mjpls: Anyway, I think we don't have each other's back enough. Especially, on the job circuit. Hell, I had an altercation with my former racist team leader back in August. Granted, this was at my old job. Sad part is:skip: those two young Black chicks defended the "WHITE" redneck woman who was in the wrong. I was disgusted, but I've seen this a lot. If it was any other race GUARANTEE they would have a protest. Certainly the Filipinos no lie :ufdup: We need to have each other's back more. I'm sorry, but we will NEVER get anywhere UNTIL we unite. I HATE to say this, but we are't united UNLESS one of our own is gunned down. Yeah:beli: we have some who's united, but that's just a small portion. Face it, we run our own down as soon as we can. I've seen it from some on here:snoop: Anytime, any one of our own makes it I congrat them. Anyway, at my new job I've encountered positive POC, well customers that I serve. Some of the most positive peeps ever :obama:

Question is, how can we uplift our people more NO MATTER where we at?

I have NO problem with other ethnic groups, but I want to help my own too. Because I am a Black man:jawalrus: I've thought about doing volunteering and etc. I really wish we had a new Black Panther type group like the 70's. No, I'm not talking about that New Panthers group that's out now:snoop:

@Reinscarf @PhonZhi

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Nice thread and all but I'm still not convinced that the OP is black. Too many suspect posts for me take him seriously. :jbhmm:
My vids have been dropped here before and confirmed it's me. I have no reason to lie.

P.S. I think you are getting me confused with another poster. I've hardly is ever trolled this site.

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I dont get the point of this thread

What did the chinese do that black people haven't done before?
Listen, we don't stand by our people enough I'm not even gonna stay silent on that. I've witnessed this first hand and it's happened to myself on more than one occasion. We need to ALWAYS be there for each other.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Listen, we don't stand by our people enough I'm not even gonna stay silent on that. I've witnessed this first hand and it's happened to myself on more than one occasion. We need to ALWAYS be there for each other.

Its not about not being there for each other because on a whole I'd say we are. It's about not having the influence to put ourselves where we are as a people.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Honestly, to put it bluntly, we dont think too highly of ourselves. Self-hate is rampant. This has been beat into us by our oppressors. Thats the core issue. Black people BY FAR has the most negative images of themselves in the media. Toxic rap culture is playing a huge role in this. This is all by design. Its designed to make us see OURSELVES as thugs and criminals. It makes us fear and distrust EACH OTHER. It makes us not want to live amongst each other and instead want to live amongst "others". Even songs like "These H0es Aint Loyal" creates a divide between the black man and black woman.

Op i agree 100% and it pains me to see us hating our own skin but step 1 has to be a psychological change. We OURSELVES have to start seeing black as "beautiful". Sadly, alot of us dont.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Honestly, to put it bluntly, we dont think too highly of ourselves. Self-hate is rampant. This has been beat into us by our oppressors. Thats the core issue. Black people BY FAR has the most negative images of themselves in the media. Toxic rap culture is playing a huge role in this. This is all by design. Its designed to make us see OURSELVES as thugs and criminals. It makes us fear and distrust EACH OTHER. It makes us not want to live amongst each other and instead want to live amongst "others". Even songs like "These H0es Aint Loyal" creates a divide between the black man and black woman.

Op i agree 100% and it pains me to see us hating our own skin but step 1 has to be a psychological change. We OURSELVES have to start seeing black as "beautiful". Sadly, alot of us dont.
True, and thanks for agreeing.