SPIN: How many sexless dates before you move on

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Definitely 4. But usually by 2-3 I’m in there and of course the occasional first link clip. Tbh if they’re feeling you they want to have sex on the first date but some of them don’t want to look like hoes :yeshrug:

I was talking to an old flame over the summer and she made her current boyfriend wait a month that wouldn’t be an issue if he didn’t take her out on 2-3 dates A WEEK during that time. Even slept over and didn’t let him hit until she felt “ready” :mjlol: Could never be me.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Two, and only if I really liked her.

If she didn't come up off it on the third date...
sqpUOB2_d.webp

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Definitely 4. But usually by 2-3 I’m in there and of course the occasional first link clip. Tbh if they’re feeling you they want to have sex on the first date but some of them don’t want to look like hoes :yeshrug:

I was talking to an old flame over the summer and she made her current boyfriend wait a month that wouldn’t be an issue if he didn’t take her out on 2-3 dates A WEEK during that time. Even slept over and didn’t let him hit until she felt “ready” :mjlol: Could never be me.
:mjtf:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

she sees giving him p*ssy as some sort of "treat"....:leostare:

Once I get that vibe, my attention goes elsewhere because she wants to be in CLEAR control

TL15

Veteran
Daps
1st time I meet we are out or in person so it’s not a date

then a date

then another date

then she’s coming over and we smashing (could be after the second date) :myman:

If we meet online I’m smashin first time we meet :mjlol: