SPIN: How many sexless dates before you move on

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Nope she isn’t a Virgin it’s this thinking that have women playing games.
That's irrelevant, wait are you a yougin though? You talking about what age girls?
Because there's not way i'm ever going to meet a virgin again lol
Just because she had sex before doesn't mean she can't be the type that looks for something deeper and doesnt' give it up that fast.
You have offered only two extremes, either option A where she is a virgin nun, or B where she's jenny from round the block.

I used to think you have to date a woman for a while but if she is choosing you she will give you that wet wet early.
You have a young mind yo
If she choosing you too fast then she didn't choose you, you were just there.

Women have more sexual partners than men but we allow them to play games.
Yes stay away from them, But I ain't talking about them.

Listen, where you be meeting your women? At the club? Try a University campus..... Or Church if you xian.
How about a books store?

I see people on TLR always talk about women, but never where they meet them!!!!
That's probably the issue

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Depending on the situation..one time. :russ:

When a female does all that woofin, about what she wants to do, and what she plans to do when we chill, then BS on some, when the time comes...:hamster:

I get those outta here too. :camby:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
7???

soulja-boy-drake.gif

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Don't have a red-line but I don't buy any women nowadays past 20-ish being virgins or playing that "i just want to wait" game. Seen too many dudes suckered by females acting like church girls with them while they're fukking one-night stands on the side.

Let Steve Harvey wait 6 months

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Some of y’all are so naive with this quality woman wifey talk, even the most chaste of women will give it up expeditiously if you’re pushing all her right buttons and especially if she’s been on a hellacious sexual drought.

Speed of giving up sex with non whore women is 9/10 a function of her attraction levels towards you. She wants to lock you up if you seem like you’re worth a damn and definitely worth more than the other dudes she’s been use to dealing with.

Anyway I give em one date free to think about what they need to think about. I’m gone past that 2nd get together....and by gone I mean she’ll be hitting me up and I won’t be showing no urgency or interest to get back to her.