Spin: It's Perfectly Alright to Get Roasted for Dating Interracially

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
What's the problem? If anything it's like some Shakespeare's/Akon lyrics, nobody wanna see y'all together. It's y'all against the world.:russ:

Ain't nobody gonna celebrate ya'll fetishes. Love is color blind right, so why you stressing over what some other people think...:stopitslime:

Ya'll just want people to look at y'all in envy, when in reality a lot of people just see it as different. Ofcourse you get a lot of haters, but what do you expect? Most people are savages. Anything different bothers them. They ain't gotta celebrate y'all exoticals:mjlol:.

The haters are natural in interracial dating, we live in a cac racialized global society. If y'all love really is blind, you can hold this roasting with y'all heads held high and in love. If you not man or woman enough because other people's opinions on your relationship are hurtful,then ya'll just attention seeking, glory seeking, annoying ass bedwenches and bedbucks trying to get the men or women of your races attention.

Last edited:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
IMO there's a huge difference between someone who is open-minded about who they date and those who specifically look for partners outside their group. The former might be a bit misguided/naive, but the latter is suffering from extreme self-hate.

In the context of black people, any black person who categorically refuses to date other black people is suffering from self-hate.

You're open to all other ethnic groups but your own? You positively stereotype others while negatively stereotyping your own? Not only do you exclude your own from the pool of potential partners, but you constantly degrade and shame them even in front of non-blacks? Then yeah, you definitely suffer from some type of psychological disorder.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
What's the problem? If anything it's like some Shakespeare's/Akon lyrics, nobody wanna see y'all together. It's y'all against the world.:russ:

Ain't nobody gonna celebrate ya'll fetishes. Love is color blind right, so why you stressing over what some other people think...:stopitslime:

Ya'll just want people to look at y'all in envy, when in reality a lot of people just see it as different. Ofcourse you get a lot of haters, but what do you expect? Most people are savages. Anything different bothers them. They ain't gotta celebrate y'all exoticals:mjlol:.

The haters are natural in interracial dating, we live in a cac racialized global society. If y'all love really is blind, you can hold this roasting with y'all heads held high and in love. If you not man or woman enough because other people's opinions on your relationship are hurtful,then ya'll just attention seeking, glory seeking, annoying ass bedwenches and bedbucks trying to get the men or women of your races attention.
They say their love is blind but let cacs call them nikka in bed
raw

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
If you a grown man worried about what other people think of yo relationship.
You a bytch:ufdup:

Nikkas really care about what somebody they ain't fukking think.:hhh:

When I was 12 my momma told me if somebody ain't feeding, fukking, or financing you they opinion don't mean shyt:ehh:
Pawgset:blessed:
Facts.

Why would a grown man or women allow a bunch of people who don't feed them to break up their relationship based on empty opinions. Bytchmade

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

It's also OK to get the beats for tryna roast nikkaz and act like a jealous clown. :umad:

Breh really thinks he's an authority on anything :laff:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
It's also OK to get the beats for tryna roast nikkaz and act like a jealous clown. :umad:

Breh really thinks he's an authority on anything :laff:
:mjlol: Why am I mad about you getting roasted for IR dating?:picard:

You feel people are jealous of your IR relationships?

Why are they jealous of you breh...Is it because you with a superior woman because you IR?

Talk to me Coli shrinks:jbhmm:.I'm trying to learn, school me on this jealousy of IR dating

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol: Why am I mad about you getting roasted for IR dating?:picard:

You feel people are jealous of your IR relationships?

Why are they jealous of you breh...Is it because you with a superior woman because you IR?

Talk to me Coli shrinks:jbhmm:
You made a thread dedicated to hating on IR couples. That smacks of jealousy.

Cac take ya girl? :russ:

Things like this are not usually positively motivated. Let us know who hurt u breh..