Spin: It's Perfectly Alright to Get Roasted for Dating Interracially

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Ur currently going back n forth with me in 2 threads :francis:

You woke up with this on ya mind. Def ain't getting no ass... Black, White or other :dead:
You realize that it was actually you that replied to me in 2 different threads, right:ohhh:

I moved your comment to this Thread just so it's easier to respond.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
This is a cac mans way of thinking a black man don't give a fukk about what race a bytch is because we can eat with any...cac and Mexican plus Arab feel so strongly about this because they can't tap in to ANY p*ssy pool as easy as a black man...

When I see posters mad at nikkas dating out etc I start thinking you either a white boy or a nikka that's not getting p*ssy so you mad

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You realize that it was actually you that replied to me in 2 different threads, right:ohhh:

I moved your comment to this Thread just so it's easier to respond.
I called u out because your running around spreading your hurt and jealousy. You feel strongly enough on the subject to suggest you have the right to impose your views on others... That's militant.

Don't deny it when ya motivations exposed

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I called u out because your running around spreading your hurt and jealousy. You feel strongly enough on the subject to suggest you have the right to impose your views on others... That's militant.

Don't deny it when ya motivations exposed
What is my hurt jealousy?:picard:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
This is a cac mans way of thinking a black man don't give a fukk about what race a bytch is because we can eat with any...cac and Mexican plus Arab feel so strongly about this because they can't tap in to ANY p*ssy pool as easy as a black man...

When I see posters mad at nikkas dating out etc I start thinking you either a white boy or a nikka that's not getting p*ssy so you mad
Did ya'll actually read tho:mjlol:

In the beginning of the OP is actually very pro-IR dating, nothing in the OP is anti-IR dating. nikkahs ain't even read the OP :mjlol:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
IMO there's a huge difference between someone who is open-minded about who they date and those who specifically look for partners outside their group. The former might be a bit misguided/naive, but the latter is suffering from extreme self-hate.

In the context of black people, any black person who categorically refuses to date other black people is suffering from self-hate.

You're open to all other ethnic groups but your own? You positively stereotype others while negatively stereotyping your own? Not only do you exclude your own from the pool of potential partners, but you constantly degrade and shame them even in front of non-blacks? Then yeah, you definitely suffer from some type of psychological disorder.
Breh dropping nothing but heat and facts in this post

repped

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Ask the girl who got you feeling this aggy in the morning
my feeelins are fine breh:mjlol:

You the 1 in here replying to me in 2 different threads, foaming at the mouth about how hurt and militant I am because of my thread title. You didn't even read the OP fukkboy:russ:It aint even anti-pawging/ anti-IR.

ya'll so desperate for white women it go you :cape:and going crazy over nothing:heh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
my feeelins are fine breh:mjlol:

You the 1 in here replying to me in 2 different threads, foaming at the mouth about how hurt and militant I am because of my thread title. You didn't even read the OP fukkboy:russ:It aint even anti-pawging/ anti-IR.

ya'll so desperate for white women it go you :cape:and going crazy over nothing:heh:
Exposed as a fake militant. Why u so mad? I didn't cape for anyone.. proof? I just called our your stupidity big difference... I read the OP.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Exposed as a fake militant. Why u so mad? I didn't cape for anyone.. proof? I just called our your stupidity big difference... I read the OP.
Wait...:jbhmm: First I'm a bitter militant who's hurt :hula: now I'm a fake militant who's been exposed

Is it Ochie Wally or One Mic:mjlol:

You really in your feelings about this topic. :wow:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps

I have to agree with you.
Black people need to realize that it is the world that is jealous of US.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter

Y'all can't be serious with this right? :what:
Black men, generally speaking, don't worry about who they mate with because THEY'RE NOT BUILDING shyt!!
Any- and let me repeat- ANY community of men building and maintaining something of value collectively are DEEPLY invested in preserving that, well beyond their own lifespans. You don't build an empire, then hand it over to strangers who have absolutely 0 connection to your history, your struggle, and your culture. You cannot find a functioning patriarchy on this whole globe that doesn't police interracial relations in the interests of preserving their legacy.
But of course, it doesn't matter where you stick your dikk cuz you're not building shyt, not passing on shyt, and don't brag about anything except your "big dikk and swag". :scust:

Fawk, it's frustrating dealing with y'all. Just fukking oblivious to how far behind the 8 ball you are. :snoop:

I have to agree with you.
Black people need to realize that it is the world that is jealous of US.

And can anyone tell me what these other races are so envious of?
Being exploited of our resources in our own homelands for the past 200 years?
Being the global face of slavery, hunger, poverty, and disease?
Being the mascot for every story of oppression and subjugation from 1900 to 2017??

No, wait, I know: because we sing and dance so well, and we're oh so good at sports. :beli:
Cancel the marches, we should throw a parade in celebration instead. :comeon:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Black men, generally speaking, don't worry about who they mate with because THEY'RE NOT BUILDING shyt!!
Any- and let me repeat- ANY community of men building and maintaining something of value collectively are DEEPLY invested in preserving that, well beyond their own lifespans. You don't build an empire, then hand it over to strangers who have absolutely 0 connection to your history, your struggle, and your culture. You cannot find a functioning patriarchy on this whole globe that doesn't police interracial relations in the interests of preserving their legacy.
But of course, it doesn't matter where you stick your dikk cuz you're not building shyt, not passing on shyt, and don't brag about anything except your "big dikk and swag". :scust:

Fawk, it's frustrating dealing with y'all. Just fukking oblivious to how far behind the 8 ball you are. :snoop:

Being the mascot for every story of oppression and subjugation from 1900 to 2017??

No, wait, I know: because we sing and dance so well, and we're oh so good at sports. :beli:

ARE YOU BLACK AND CAN YOU PROVE IT CAUSE YOU SOUNDING SUSPECT

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps

You're being very specific with good reason.

Everything that you named is exactly why I said what I said. If everyone is trying to stop you from trying to progress with every hateful tactic in the book then what does that equate too?

In my mind jealousy. I don't have time to really break down what I'm saying bout to do something but hopefully that little bit will give you understanding.