SPIN: Projecting Future NBA HoFers.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
This is an interesting topic to me. I wanna know some current NBA players whom you believe will make the hall of fame when their careers are over.

EASTERN CONFERENCE

bos.gif
- :francis:

nets.gif
- :scust:

nyk.gif
- Melo, D.Rose, can Joakim get in off the strength of his lone DPotY award?

phi.gif
- Ben Simmons - I'm calling it early. Kid will be amazing. Joel Embiid - Hakeem 2.0

raptors.gif
- :comeon:- Drake

chi.gif
- Dwade. Some may say Rondo but idk bout that one.

cavaliers.gif
- LBJ, Kyrie & Love - I can see sll 3 making the hall. If Bosh can make it, then so can love.

pistons_80X64.gif
- I'ma go out on a limb and say Drummond will make it off the strength of winning multiple DPotY awards in the future.

ind.gif
- If PG can have success in Indy like Reggie did, I think he can get in.

bucks.gif
- Giannis Antetekoumpo will lead the Bucks to several ECF appearances and will become a top 4 player in Milwaukee history behind Kareem, Oscar & Ray Allen

hawks.gif
- Dwight Howard

cha_hornets.gif
- Tyler Hansbrough will probably get in due to his amazing NCAA career, but other than him...

heat.gif
- Bosh

magic.gif
- :beli:

wizards.gif
- John Wall will probably accrue big career totals in Washington and finish as their all time assist leader. I can see him probably making it.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
WESTERN CONFERENCE
dal.gif
- Dirk

rockets.gif
- James Harden

mem.gif
- Marc Gasol, Tony Allen maybe? Vince Carter

pelicans.gif
- I hope Anthony Davis can stay healthy and reach his potential. If so, he's a lock.

spurs.gif
- Tony Parker, Manu, Pau & Kawhi :wow: my Lord

nuggets.gif
- :snoop:

min.gif
- I think KAT is a lock and I see Wiggins making it after going down as the greatest Canadian basketball player ever when he retires; including Nash.

okc.gif
- :wow:Don't even have to say his name.

por.gif
- :patrice:

uth.gif
- Joe Johnson from his success in ATL?

warriors.gif
- I can see Steph, Klay, AND Draymond making it if they can win multiple rings together. :pacspit: Hope they never win a ring word to @Blackthoughts

clippers.gif
- CP3, Paul Pierce

lakers.gif
- I think Ingram will turn into a multiple x allstar and league the league in scoring once or twice. Thats good enough by HoF standards.

suns.gif
- Tyson Chandler? NBA Champion and DPotY award winner

kings.gif
- Cousins will go down as Sac towns all time best player if he stays there. Thats good enough for the HoF

Last edited:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
nikka said Tyler fukking Hansborough :mjlol:

Nikka said Tyler hansborough. I'm Schleep cuh

Ya'll know the Basketball Hall of Fame is a joke. Tyler Hansbrough when he left the NCAA was mentioned as the greatest ACC player ever and one of the greatest college bball players ever. Thats why I put him in there, I know its sad but hey :yeshrug:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll know the Basketball Hall of Fame is a joke. Tyler Hansbrough when he left the NCAA was mentioned as the greatest ACC player ever and one of the greatest college bball players ever. Thats why I put him in there, I know its sad but hey :yeshrug:

It is nowhere near that lenient, people definitely exaggerate it