SPIN: Projecting Future NBA HoFers.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
This is all over the place :heh:

Hansbrough :dahell:

and Embiid hasn't even played a game and was drafted two summers ago, he's a future HOF'er?

and a Tony Allen name drop :what:

I was predicting. I predict Embiid will become a top 3 player in his prime. Tony Allen was just a random guess off of his all nba defensive awards. I already explained why I put Hansbrough. :yeshrug:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was predicting. I predict Embiid will become a top 3 player in his prime. Tony Allen was just a random guess off of his all nba defensive awards. I already explained why I put Hansbrough. :yeshrug:
I mean Tony Allen though, you trolling with that one

Superstar
Daps
Bruh Yao Ming is in the HoF just from being Asian. It is that lenient.

What are you talking about, you can't get in just off college accomplishments, you need to have beasted in the L as well or excelled in international play..... And Yao was on like 6 All NBA teams and was a global icon. A couple years in college no matter how good they were isn't enough to qualify someone

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
East
Cavs - James, Irving, Love
Celtics - None
Raptors - None
Heat - Bosh
Hawks - Howard
Hornets - None
Pacers - George
Pistons - Drummond
Bulls - Rondo, Wade, Butler
Wizards - Wall
Magic - None
Bucks - None
Knicks - Carmelo, Noah, Rose
Nets - None
76ers - Simmons

West
Warriors - Curry, Thompson, Green, Durant, Iguodala (IF HE STAYS)
Spurs - Leonard, Aldridge, Parker, Ginobili, Gasol
Thunder - Westbrook
Clippers - Paul, Griffin, Pierce
Blazers - Lillard
Mavericks - Dirk, Williams
Grizzlies - Gasol, Carter
Rockets - Harden
Jazz - None
Kings - Cousins
Nuggets - None
Pelicans - Davis
Timberwolves - Towns, Garnett
Suns - None
Lakers - None

FA - Jason Terry

Last edited:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Ya'll know the Basketball Hall of Fame is a joke. Tyler Hansbrough when he left the NCAA was mentioned as the greatest ACC player ever and one of the greatest college bball players ever. Thats why I put him in there, I know its sad but hey :yeshrug:
JJ Redikk and Salim Stoudemire were a couple of the greatest shooters ever in college baseketball--you telling me they're going to be in the HOF too? :sas1:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Yao was 5x All-NBA with career averages of 19/9. Let's not act like this is Yi Jianlian or Sun Yue getting put in the HOF

And Chris Webber averaged 20/9/4 and was a 5x allstar and he's not in. Its that lenient

Archangel

Banned
Daps
They didnt leave the NCAA regarded as one of its best players of all time though nor did they have the success that Tyler did and I'm a J.J fan.
JJ Redikk and Salim Stoudemire were a couple of the greatest shooters ever in college baseketball--you telling me they're going to be in the HOF too? :sas1:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And Chris Webber averaged 20/9/4 and was a 5x allstar and he's not in. Its that lenient

Yao was voted in by the international committee, he & Webber were never competing for the same spot.

And he's going to get elected anyway, probably in next year's class

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nah fam, majority of those players you named won't get close, and the others are way too young. LeBron, Wade, Pierce & Dirk are definite locks. Melo, Ginobili, CP3 & maybe Vince Carter are going in with some debate though.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I'm a big fan of Joakim Noah and Tony Allen, but they're not getting in imo. Noah could've with a solid international career but too often he didn't play. Tyson Chandler not getting in either, one ring and one DPOY don't get you in. Plus, tbh, he's overated as a denfender, especially his years in NY.

Lilliard prob gonna get in

Why would Joe Johnson get in? :francis:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pistons_80X64.gif
- I'ma go out on a limb and say Drummond will make it off the strength of winning multiple DPotY awards in the future.
:mjlol: