SPIN: SIMPS Have MESSED "Thee" Dating Game Up SO Bad (We Gotta STEP UP As Men)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
That Kent/Black Elliot Rodgers thread inspired me to make this :yeshrug: Back in the day, it wasn't that hard to talk to women. My cousins from the 90's and 80's era told me how they easily got a chick :pachaha: However, in my opinion and others, the dating game changed when simps started to boost these womens ego. That was when it changed for the WORST :francis: I will say two years ago I kinda sucked with women, but still got attention from them. However, I got more vocal, but not a simp. A chick asked me to buy something for her and I didn't know her told that hoe no :obama: The issue is we gotta step up as men. Because the dating game gonna get worse. People like Kent and Jamil are gonna be out back if they don't get more aggressive in a good way and step up. Sorry for making threads frequently. Just when I get an idea gotta write it. MIGHT be my last thread for a week gotta work Tomorrow. I'm out:blessed:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
SIMPS are the reason women think it's ok to be 250 pounds and be "Big and Beautiful"
SIMPS are the reason women aren't challenged mentally, and rather be thots
SIMPS are the reason Instagram thots have a career
SIMPS are the reason women aren't challenged to know how to cook
SIMPS are the reason there's so many single moms cause they can't strap up
SIMPs are the reason women getting pregnant by a celebrity and getting half of their money is a full blown career
SIMPs are the reason a disgusting stank attitude is thought of as "feisty and cute"
SIMPs are the reason Drake has a career
SIMPs are the reason Hip Hop is where it is, cause they rather make music to cater to the strippers, instead of writing good lyrics
SIMPs are the reason women think it's ok to dress like a hoe in public and still get a good man

Women are also somewhat at fault for the broken relationship dynamic, but SIMPs are the worst :camby:

Last edited:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
It isn't any harder to talk to women now :francis: if you're struggling breh it's on you

I swear yal make it sound like yall posed to say hey girl and she posed to lay down on the spot and pull her panties to the side?:ohhh: like wtf yall looking for to make this whole "talking to women" thing easier...I'm not seeing the struggle :yeshrug: it's a numbers game.

Approach and take it from there don't do anything u don't want to and keep it moving.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
:martin:nikka no it wasnt easier back in the day. We had to put in work, make a chick fall in love to get the drawls. Nowadays all you need is a phone, an app, netflix and some weed. Lemme spin this spin thread - simps have made it easier to date. Real men are an endangered species, if you got your shyt together you can have a harem. My lil bro out here feasting on young dummies with no game at all.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Dating hasn't changed as much as people make it out to be. Lot's of good approachable women out there. I think the problem is the internet made men not really develop how to properly talk to women.
I will agree with you on that. Dudes sometimes pick the WRONG chicks to go after. For me, I like that smart girl.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:martin:nikka no it wasnt easier back in the day. We had to put in work, make a chick fall in love to get the drawls. Nowadays all you need is a phone, an app, netflix and some weed. Lemme spin this spin thread - simps have made it easier to date. Real men are an endangered species, if you got your shyt together you can have a harem. My lil bro out here feasting on young dummies with no game at all.

^^^^^This

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really.

I did fine when I was free man.

You got a car, and friends spot you can chill at or your own?

Got any of that you good.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
SIMPS are the reason women think it's ok to 250 pounds and be "Big and Beautiful"
SIMPs are the reason women getting pregnant by a celebrity and getting half of their money is a full blown career
SIMPs are the reason a disgusting stank attitude is thought of as "feisty and cute"
SIMPs are the reason Hip Hop is where it is, cause they rather make music to cater to the strippers, instead of writing good lyrics
SIMPs are the reason women think it's ok to dress like a hoe in public and still get a good man

Women are also somewhat at fault for the broken relationship dynamic, but SIMPs are the worst :camby:
Word

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
SIMPS are the reason women think it's ok to 250 pounds and be "Big and Beautiful"

sJYG.gif