SPIN: SIMPS Have MESSED "Thee" Dating Game Up SO Bad (We Gotta STEP UP As Men)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Nah! There have always been simps. They're just more visable.

Every dude doin' it wrong makes it EASIER for a dude doin' it right. If it's gettin' harder for you, you may want to reevaluate which man you are.
I hope you are using "YOU" in general because it's not that hard for me.

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
I hope you are using "YOU" in general because it's not that hard for me.
IF = to whom it applies
I would've quoted you if I was talkin' directly to you.

The only changes goin' on are the methods bein' used. Online datin', social media, etc. Those avenues simply provide more access for simps & non-simps alike.

If anything is messin' up the datin' game, it's the widenin' gape between the haves & have nots. But that's another post.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
IF = to whom it applies
I would've quoted you if I was talkin' directly to you.

The only changes goin' on are the methods bein' used. Online datin', social media, etc. Those avenues simply provide more access for simps & non-simps alike.

If anything is messin' up the datin' game, it's the widenin' gape between the haves & have nots. But that's another post.
True true

JMill782

All Star
Daps
True, the dating game is fukked up. But some of the reasons why some people(not me) think it is..

1. bytches and nikkas want to cheat and people on the side

2. Social media give these hoes a platform to feel themselves and nikkas thirst.

3. Most nikkas ain't have a male role model so they don't how to talk to females and just thirst after them.

4. Hoes are getting wifed up which makes real classy women who don't got a man, go act like a hoe

5. nikkas act like bytches in this generation instead of being a man.

6. People don't got social skills no more due to being on they phone all the time.

7. Some Women in this generation don't want to cook, clean, or take of kids and rather be in the club looking for a baller, rapper, d-boy or something.

There is more but I'm not about to get in that right now. I was told I have a old soul by the males in my family, because of the way I handle things and think

:manny:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
A REAL man wouldn't complain about women in any form or fashion. Women can do no wrong so if you are having problems with them then it is all on you.

I agree completely. If you're still dealing with women you're not happy with or are not in alignment with how you feel you should be treated........ how is that anyone's fault but yours????

You act like women running up on dudes putting guns to their heads forcing them to deal saying "I'm soul sucking trash but date me no matter what!!" :mjlol:

Be accountable. Set your boundaries and standards and then don't apologize for them. ..let the chips fall where they may :yeshrug:

If you're having issues with women you're probably thirsty and weak willed and the wrong type of folks smell and target that to get theirs. Men (and women) will never win until we get clear firm identities and become confident in them....then this big nebulous imaginary web of bad women (or men) or using women or thots or whatever will not be affecting your day to day or your vibe.

King Poetic

Most Hated
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Near The Lakes
if u talking about the jail bird/ unemployed/ drug dealing nikkas i totally agree. cause them nikkas have no standards at all and they end up doing anything a hoodrat says

In my circle i don't see the working 9 to 5 or 24/7 working brothers simpin on any chick...they might throw that how u doing baby line but they not kissing these women asses

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
if u talking about the jail bird/ unemployed/ drug dealing nikkas i totally agree. cause them nikkas have no standards at all and they end up doing anything a hoodrat says

In my circle i don't see the working 9 to 5 or 24/7 working brothers simpin on any chick...they might throw that how u doing baby line but they not kissing these women asses
I main lame nikkas, but them too.