SPIN: Was This Racist Or Naw To Yall? (How Can We Create Our OWN Lane?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:mjpls: :sas2:

Proceeds to say how she's 100% Latina :bryan:

Um......................you are AFRO Latina :skip: That dude threw shade at you baby girl. I like her fro and she needs to be herself. Dude basically shytted on dark skin women (beautiful women) and said she needs to bleach her skin.

EDIT: She said she was Black Latina, but my point stands. At least she's a Black Latina who's down like Princess Nokia.

fukk that racist prick btw.

P.S. how do we create our own lane in the entertainment industry where we don't have to kiss the ass of other ethnic groups? This needs to be discussed.

Last edited:
Daps
I'm speaking about the producer. He was basically racist as fukk and shytted on her African heritage.
Breh he ain’t the first and won’t be the last... she’s been knowing how hard it is being a Afro Latina who embraces her African roots. She’s been vocal about this for years lol.

She’s never been afraid to showcase her African roots... her ig been like this for some years breh

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
Like I said in the other thread, she technically is 100% Latina since her parents are from DR.

But she said “I’m Black” in the same scene. So she reps both.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No more threads on this. Folks get bent out of shape if blacks ain't claiming ONLY black, folks get bent out of shape if you say you are German(as in a black growing up in Germany), etc.

She did not shy away from the Afro part. Culturally, she is latina and everything that entails. She happens to be a Black latina, but a latina nevertheless.

Folks gotta knock it off.

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
Bad look for dude and yes it was racist.
I don't care if this was written and is supposed to play into a larger storyline.
Some things are just not worth the check and he's learning that today.

His Instagram been in shambles ever since. First episode and he’s already incriminating himself.

Bad look indeed but that type of colorism in the Latino community is real. Glad it was exposed on that platform.