SPIN: What Is The Religion Of The Coli? (Who Makes The Majority? With Poll.)

What Religion Yall Follow?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Atheist/Agnostic with a strong inclination towards Buddhist philosophy (I think it's core teachings are the most practical way towards a less stressful/less miserable and more peaceful/fulfilling existence) and has an interest/attraction to the ideas and beliefs found in "Jainism" (which is the REAL religion of peace imo)

So there's not a place on the poll for me but if I had to choose one option it would probably just be atheist/agnostic

(which is only a religion in the way that "bald" is a hair color, which is not at all)

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Dabbling with Santeria is like dabbling with heroin, its impossible. You either go all the way in or not at all. You have to cleanse yourself for like a year and stay away from electronics and not allow yourself to be photographed or recorded and wear all white just to even start the process; that nikka aint about to do all that shyt, he just reads internet articles and runs with it.

Christian btw.

Agree. I think "dabbling" in Santeria, Vodun/Voudu or Ifa is not a game that should be played.

Even Ancestor altars and worship/veneration isn't to be played with either - if one doesn't know their family tree and doesn't plan on being serious and doing long-term.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
What are the guidelines for being a Unitarian.
It's basically a belief in God without the belief that Jesus is a deity. Ultimately Jesus was a prophet who was pointing humanity to God, so it's actually very similar to Judaism and Islam. It's a very rational-based theology, the Bible is mostly allegorical truths teaching us about God and life. :yeshrug:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
@richaveli83 I didn't know you were a akh :ohhh:

:salute:
That's why I put Agnostic in front. Sometimes I question if God exists but I can't just go that way for some reason. I was raised Christian but joined the NOI as a teenager because my stepdad was in the NOI but left the ranks in my mid 20s and ventured towards orthodox. Now basically I just follow the qur'an but still attend the NOI mosques and orthodox mosques occassionally and sometimes participate in Ramadan but didn't do it this year because it was to damn hot this summer. :francis:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
too many atheists

full

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
Romans 10:9-11 KJV That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. [10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. [11] For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; [4] And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Shut the fukk up :what:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'm a Scientist so what I believe lines up with things you can observe and measure

Things that cannot be measured or observed - such as the Spiritual, which is non material and thus necessarily undetectable by material means such as senses - cannot really enter into a Scientific discussion, but they are fun to think about

I was raised as a Christian so I have accepted it finally. I go to Church with Momz, sing the songs, throw the preacher a $fiver or a $tenner.. eat some fried fish every couple months. Good times.

I would say that most of what you hear in Church lines up pretty well with my Spirit Science experiments. But there's some stuff I would disagree with

Like how they keep saying Jesus is gonna always step in and do things for you. G-d DEFINITELY protects you and keeps you healthy (all the good comes from G-d and at times very unlikely events will work for your benefit). But you can't just walk off a ledge and expect to be caught by a big ass hand