SPIN: Why do grown men do and say creepy shyt to women?

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
How about just not be creepy and rude then your audience won’t matter?

That’s like mind blowing advice for you isn’t? lol

I have no dog in this fight because I have seen all types of shyt, but being a woman must be easy as hell. Most guys get shamed for even liking a girl/woman.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:comeon:
The premise of this post is trash.

:comeon:
The Jack off guy and the guy yelling at the asisn woman are sick individuals who clearly do not represent men as a whole.

:comeon:The woman in the gym thread was recording people without their consent which is the only creepy thing happening there. Looking at women then speaking to them is not creepy .
It’s all in the approach because you really have dudes asking women “ what that thang smell like?”:mjtf: I just saw a construction worker shooting his shot respectfully to a woman and she seemed into it from what I could see, one of his coworker was salty as fukk tho:mjlol:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no dog in this fight because I have seen all types of shyt, but being a woman must be easy as hell. Most guys get shamed for even liking a girl/woman.

Must be? Yeah you’re a man..

Being a woman is not easy at all... we literally have to be weary of going outside at night or doing anything where we’re alone because of men. How is that easy?

Boohoo at getting shamed. That must be such a tragic experience versus being at a club or out and about and some aggressive male approaches and you can only hope that if he attacks you, you can do something to protect yourself. How many women do you think are able to do that?

Poor men.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps

Being a woman is not easy at all... we literally have to be weary of going outside at night or doing anything where we’re alone because of men. How is that easy?

Boohoo at getting shamed. That must be such a tragic experience versus being at a club or out and about and some aggressive male approaches and you can only hope that if he attacks you, you can do something to save yourself.

Poor men.

:comeon: Yes, assault happens and the chances of assault are always there. But how many times have you actually been kidnapped at 10 PM coming back from running errands or whatever? Been attacked at the club where there are security? I understand it is a legitimate concern but let’s not act like this is something that happens to you all once every two weeks. As a black man I have to watch my back from EVERYONE, the police, coworkers, society, other black men, other black women, yet I don’t constantly lean on that pressure because it comes with the territory sadly.

Yes, being a woman is easy. The world literally caters to you. It is okay to admit it.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Some men just need to read people/women better.

If someone is not feeling you, just keep it moving. What do you loose from just walking away? Billions of people on the planet...

If it was a Brad Pitt type, it wouldn't be harassment. Get it? Wake up. That bytch playing you..lol.

Am I the only person on the planet who doesn't see the brab pitt hype?

Good actor.... But the so called hotness??? I have never see it, from young brad to present day brad, overhyped!!!

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Boohoo at getting shamed. That must be such a tragic experience versus being at a club or out and about and some aggressive male approaches and you can only hope that if he attacks you, you can do something to protect yourself. How many women do you think are able to do that?

Poor men.

Try being a Black Man in a world full of racist cops and cacs with a cellphone....

We can play pity party too....

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: Yes, assault happens and the chances of assault are always there. But how many times have you actually been kidnapped at 10 PM coming back from running errands or whatever? Been attacked at the club where there are security? I understand it is a legitimate concern but let’s not act like this is something that happens to you all once every two weeks. As a black man I have to watch my back from EVERYONE, yet I don’t constantly lean on that pressure because it comes with the territory sadly.

Yes, being a woman is easy. The world literally caters to you all. It is okay to admit it.

It’s something to be on constant alert about.

You have dog in this fight but you’ve clearly chosen a side.

It’s not easy being a woman at all. The world caters to women? Tell that to the women that have to cover up, the ones who can’t even go to school, the ones who get raped or abused and no one cares, the ones who are murdered because a man has lustful thoughts about them, the women who are beaten and raped by their spouses and get no justice because no one cares. The thousands of women that are sexually trafficked... I could go on and on..

Yeah the world really caters to us..

You’re a man so I’m not surprised you would be responding with that type of nonsense. Only mature men with sense would know better then to say anything like you did.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Try being a Black Man in a world full of racist cops and cacs with a cellphone....

We can play pity party too....

Ok try being a woman in any city or country.

I’m not playing pity party, but women are not safe around most men. It is what it is:yeshrug:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
It’s something to be on constant alert about.

You have dog in this fight but you’ve clearly chosen a side.

It’s not easy being a woman at all. The world caters to women? Tell that to the women that have to cover up, the ones who can’t even go to school, the ones who get raped or abused and no one cares, the ones who are murdered because a man has lustful thoughts about them, the women who are beaten and raped by their spouses and get no justice because no one cares. The thousands of women that are sexually trafficked... I could go on and on..

Yeah the world really caters to us..

You’re a man so I’m not surprised you would be responding with that type of nonsense. Only mature men with sense would know better then to say anything like you did.

Everything you said can be applied to men.......

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Because of MEN!! Lol

Men and women have to be weary of MEN!!

No, evil men and that is the distinction. This is why I said what I said. Men understand that people are to be judged by their principles and character. Many men in this world are evil.

Women do not understand that concept at all and mostly judge men by how they look to the world versus their actual character. Men may look at every woman if she is attractive, yes, we are men. But not every man will assault. Women think every man is a rapist immediately just because he opened his mouth. Men do not think that way.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
How about just not be creepy and rude then your audience won’t matter?

That’s like mind blowing advice for you isn’t? lol

It is stupid advice.

Different women respond to different advice. It is why so many men fukk up when asking women for advice on how to pick up women.

At best they describe what works on them. More often than not, they describe what they want the man they're interested in to do.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Some men just need to read people/women better.

If someone is not feeling you, just keep it moving. What do you loose from just walking away? Billions of people on the planet...

Am I the only person on the planet who doesn't see the brab pitt hype?

Good actor.... But the so called hotness??? I have never see it, from young brad to present day brad, overhyped!!!
Nah..back in the 90s, he was what white girl wanted..kind of gruffy pretty boy look. These days I think everyone is drawn to the Rock but he was the symbol for that era.