SPIN: Why do grown men do and say creepy shyt to women?

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
You’re a man so I’m not surprised you would be responding with that type of nonsense. Only mature men with sense would know better then to say anything like you did.

Being a woman is not easy at all... we literally have to be weary of going outside at night or doing anything where we’re alone because of men. How is that easy?

Boohoo at getting shamed. That must be such a tragic experience versus being at a club or out and about and some aggressive male approaches and you can only hope that if he attacks you, you can do something to protect yourself. How many women do you think are able to do that?

Poor men.

In hindsight, I would like to apologize for this post. It is erroneously ignorant to say that women have it easy. However, I still stand by the sentiment that men carry the responsibility of building the world while women (and by extension, children) color it. No side has it easier, just different burdens to bear.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
It’s something to be on constant alert about.

You have dog in this fight but you’ve clearly chosen a side.

It’s not easy being a woman at all. The world caters to women? Tell that to the women that have to cover up, the ones who can’t even go to school, the ones who get raped or abused and no one cares, the ones who are murdered because a man has lustful thoughts about them, the women who are beaten and raped by their spouses and get no justice because no one cares. The thousands of women that are sexually trafficked... I could go on and on..

Yeah the world really caters to us..

You’re a man so I’m not surprised you would be responding with that type of nonsense. Only mature men with sense would know better then to say anything like you did.

For some reason men just don’t understand this. But you know what’s funny is in those threads where they ask if they would stay with their wives if they were raped they all say no and say “why is she somewhere without me” “why was she out that late alone” “why didn’t she have a weapon” “why was she around strange men” etc then turn around and act like it’s ridiculous for women to be on high alert all the time. These are the great logical beings though.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In hindsight, I would like to apologize for this post. It is erroneously ignorant to say that women have it easy. However, I still stand by the sentiment that men carry the responsibility of building the world while women (and by extension, children) color it. No side has it easier, just different burdens to bear.

No need to apologize and you’re right neither side has it easy just different burdens to bear.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some reason men just don’t understand this. But you know what’s funny is in those threads where they ask if they would stay with their wives if they were raped they all say no and say “why is she somewhere without me” “why was she out that late alone” “why didn’t she have a weapon” “why was she around strange men” etc then turn around and act like it’s ridiculous for women to be on high alert all the time. These are the great logical beings though.

lol exactly.... logical beings who don’t understand how women, not a certain a race or culture, but all women are vulnerable to the actions men..

Yet when something happens we still, at times, get accused of not making the right choices..

Smh... logical beings indeed.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Anyone who responds like that their woman being raped is a psychopath though. I would hppe most nikkas arent on that wave...

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
tenor.gif

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I know people think that common sense just comes with age, but it doesn't. Someone has to learn these things somehow. These are one of the things that fathers and being around your father's friends would help with