SPLIT Official Thread (Shamalamadingdong is back!)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:wow:
sGmyWEd.jpg
Right under our noses the whole time :wow:

Brilliant.

@MartyMcFly you fukking sleeping

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
this nicca @Prodigal Syndicate just negged me for no reason in a non DC/Marvel thread. :russ:

Nicca taking this DC/Marvel shyt too seriously:mjlol:
I negged you for asking for an illegal copy of a great film in a thread instead of supporting it in the theatre you bum.

:hhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I negged you for asking for an illegal copy of a great film in a thread instead of supporting it in the theatre you bum.

:hhh:

Did you negged buddy for upping an illegal copy of Justice League Dark to instead of supporting it or are you fine with everyone in there watching it for free?:gucci:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
saw this earlier with my girl...i liked it for the most part....but yo....i actually called that twist a week ago when i was talking about the movie with a coworker...we both called that shyt actually...

when the movie was almost over i started to think my guess was off then that final scene and i was :blessed: in the theater lol

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Right under our noses the whole time :wow:

Brilliant.

@MartyMcFly you fukking sleeping

Ain't sleeping homie. Didn't have time to see it last weekend and probably won't this weekend with my niece turning 1. My goal is to see it tho but I know xxx is happening Sunday. Maybe this can happen Saturday or Friday.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Man she was Lost as fukk when ge started getting on that beat.:mjlol:
funny seeing Mcavoy talk about that scene because he genuinely thought it was hilarious and expects all people to feel that way and didnt realize that most people who watched it thought it was funny but definitley expected something dark to come with it so it wasnt easy to just laugh at because you're expecting him to switch personalities out of nowhere and do some wild shyt :lupe: