SPLIT Official Thread (Shamalamadingdong is back!)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Ain't sleeping homie. Didn't have time to see it last weekend and probably won't this weekend with my niece turning 1. My goal is to see it tho but I know xxx is happening Sunday. Maybe this can happen Saturday or Friday.
:Jimmy:
When you got that loaded fire stick you ain't gotta worry bout paying :mjpls:
:hhh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Finally had time to see this today (after making sure I avoided all spoilers) and was pleasantly surprised by it.
Liked how what was on the surface looked like a standard abduction horror movie was actually the origin story of a supervillain. Guess M. Night has something left in the creative database after all.
And all of the parallels that started becoming evident once the BIG SURPRISE was revealed had me like :ohhh:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Is it really that hard to catch a matinee for $5 or something? I just am shocked people can have such low standards when it comes to quality that they settle for some shyt that looks like it was recorded on a sidekick

My shyt be clear as hooker heels. $5 matinee??? What third world country you live in fam? :picard:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Is it really that hard to catch a matinee for $5 or something? I just am shocked people can have such low standards when it comes to quality that they settle for some shyt that looks like it was recorded on a sidekick
i cant knock it lol i've watched a few cams in recent memory :lupe:

i actually went to the theater for this one. i couldnt wait for people to spoil it for me to see it..

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Actually an AMC near me has $5 all day until 7pm when it's 7 :ahh:
Got an AMC near me just like that...they are an old theater so they slashed all of their prices while the new AMC with all the modern amenities is being built on the next lot over.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Got an AMC near me just like that...they are an old theater so they slashed all of their prices while the new AMC with all the modern amenities is being built on the next lot over.
Mines actually a new one only 2 years old with the recliners. No food service though