St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

RC-P90

✊🏾
Daps
It's a cover up. Obama and Al Sharpton paid the medical examiner off :troll:
:russ::mjlol:..aint gon be no miracle finish for these pig lovers...if the gun aint got his dna or prints on it that is game/checkmate...these people are crazy enough to believe obama..al and jesse used some kind of black magic to turn this into a race issue and make the evidence show the guilt of the police...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:russ::mjlol:..aint gon be no miracle finish for these pig lovers...if the gun aint got his dna or prints on it that is game/checkmate...these people are crazy enough to believe obama..al and jesse used some kind of black magic to turn this into a race issue and make the evidence show the guilt of the police...

Breh, we got the entire altercation of the cop killing Eric Garner on tape and you still got white people saying it's a justified killing. These people are desperately wicked man.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
I walk by quite a few cops omw to and from work, and this type of stuff on my mind the whole time. I mean I have on my work badge and my laptop bag so it's obvious I'm not some street criminal but still who knows.

They can kill you just like that, because they're in a bad mood, their wife divorce-raped their pasty ass, their daughter getting fukked by a black guy, his son being gay so, all these things piss him off and he needs to evacuate his frustration on innocent black youth.

Any reason is a good reason to kill us and put us in jail, and preventing us to get employment because of jailtime.

These cacs said back then- A good Indian is a dead Indian- now its a good nikka is a dead nikka.

That cac pig Joseph Weekly killed an innocent 7-yo black girl in Detroit. Thats inherently demonic to kill a little girl like this.

Dont talk to them ever. Ignore them completely. Its disgusting to see that white dudes can be extremely reckless, provoke physical confrontations easily wihtout anything happening to them, while black dudes have to be on their best behaviour, well-dressed and look unthreatening, but even with all that they can make up a :duck: story about you, put a pic that makes you looking like a goon, and the media will cooperate because media and police are on the same team. And as usual, the masses will believe that the cops were in the right, and you deserved to be eradicated because you are obviously a black thug making trouble.

The system is rigged from the get go.

Black people are perpetual victims.

Last edited: