Star said he'll put up 30K for Hollow vs. Loaded Lux

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Dwight+Howard+Cookie.gif

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
Starr said earlier b4 dat his sponsors will b paying it.. Lux def aint doin it tho lol.. He not gonna wanna do a judged battle.. Simple n plain to much to lose if he does lose.. He rather do a 20 g battle wit Smack where ppl can debate it den do a 30 g judged battle.. Thing is tho when he turns it down it will look bad on lux lol..

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Lux don't want it with competition in this new era. He picked the safest 'big' battle in URL brehs. Lux stole Verb's concept, and he didn't even do that right. Talking shyt about a nikka's dad. Then he fukking choked in the first round. I rather see some of these new guys get a shot at Hollow. Something new man.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
[quote="Abso831, post: 5232505, member: 60"]Lux don't want it with competition in this new era. He picked the safest 'big' battle in URL brehs. Lux stole Verb's concept, and he didn't even do that right. Talking shyt about a nikka's dad. Then he fukking choked in the first round. I rather see some of these new guys get a shot at Hollow. Something new man.[/quote]

LOL come on man. He's superior in every facet. Lyrically he's lightyears better than these nikkas. Delivery, performance, stage presence, etc...There's nothing he doesn't do better than all these nikkas. It's all about him being a diva though.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
[quote="Abso831, post: 5232505, member: 60"]Lux don't want it with competition in this new era. He picked the safest 'big' battle in URL brehs. Lux stole Verb's concept, and he didn't even do that right. Talking shyt about a nikka's dad. Then he fukking choked in the first round. I rather see some of these new guys get a shot at Hollow. Something new man.

LOL come on man. He's superior in every facet. Lyrically he's lightyears better than these nikkas. Delivery, performance, stage presence, etc...There's nothing he doesn't do better than all these nikkas. It's all about him being a diva though.[/quote]

nikka was sitting on bars man... for years. Then he wasted all them on Calico

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
LOL come on man. He's superior in every facet. Lyrically he's lightyears better than these nikkas. Delivery, performance, stage presence, etc...There's nothing he doesn't do better than all these nikkas. It's all about him being a diva though.

nikka was sitting on bars man... for years. Then he wasted all them on Calico[/quote]
Those bars are all specific to Calicoe. No way he had those before he knew he was battling Calicoe. Basically every line was directed to him. they weren't just random lines.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka was sitting on bars man... for years. Then he wasted all them on Calico[/quote]

@FreshAIG Chill fam....you ain't gotta explain this to these new n!ggas that don't know battle rap and just hate greatness for no legit reason. Dude don't know his history on Cal vs Lux, Cal was talkin' crazy for a whole year about that man, nobody else in the url wanted them problems like that. Now If he don't accept this 30k winner take all, then yes he would be on some straight bullsh!t in my eyes and would deserve the title of a fukkin' diva smh.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Only nikka I can think of that can beat Lux possibly is Hollow since he has everything. All these other nikka lack something. Lux can do everything. He's ALWAYS had bars way ahead of everyone else, but at sm2 he showed that he can keep a crowd very entertained with his performance and delivery at damn near a hitman level.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I don't hate the man! At all, far from hate. I just think he battle like 5 time on camera when nikkas like JC have done that the last 4 months, and WELL. Nostalgia takes over for common sense sometimes. Cal has never been a hard hitter. Never a lyrical monster. Not top in views. Not top in anything, so I don't understand why he would go for a nikka from Detroit to battle in NY. If he was really about that battling life, he would have went Ny vs Ny or battle Cal in a neutral zone.