Star said he'll put up 30K for Hollow vs. Loaded Lux

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only nikka I can think of that can beat Lux possibly is Hollow since he has everything.

I'd honestly rather see him vs verb in st. louis....seeing that's the only time Verb take sh!t serious and spazzes out in a battle. If Verb can get off that bullsh!t when he's in ny and have that home game mentality then yeah...it'd be even more epic to me. Him and Verb got as much history as him and Hollow imo.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't hate the man! At all, far from hate. I just think he battle like 5 time on camera when nikkas like JC have done that the last 4 months, and WELL. Nostalgia takes over for common sense sometimes. Cal has never been a hard hitter. Never a lyrical monster. Not top in views. Not top in anything, so I don't understand why he would go for a nikka from Detroit to battle in NY. If he was really about that battling life, he would have went Ny vs Ny or battle Cal in a neutral zone.

Personal opinion aside in battle rap at the time, Math was one of the top tier dudes, why i don't know but he was. Cal worked his way up to get that shot, and he smoked math BAD!!. Cal was then put in that top tier bracket obviously, and like i said he took shots at lux every chance he could....interviews, battles, ma' dude that was for a whole year....365 days lmao. Better competition aside, the new top tier n!gga that has earned his spot through hard work keep talkin' crazy about you....wouldn't you wanna tear his head off too?. What neutral zone could it possibly be?.....Ny ain't neutral for cal, and the D ain't neutral for lux....now that's more so a business decision. That's a whole other discussion involving venues etc.. And no he did not take Verb's angle....two totally different situations. Hitman lived a life he ain't really about....Cal idolized his pops his entire life for his street and gang ties.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'd honestly rather see him vs verb in st. louis....seeing that's the only time Verb take sh!t serious and spazzes out in a battle. If Verb can get off that bullsh!t when he's in ny and have that home game mentality then yeah...it'd be even more epic to me. Him and Verb got as much history as him and Hollow imo.
Eh, I don't feel verb can do it. It'd definitely be interesting tho. Lux would work the "I put you in the game" angle and kill em imo.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don't hate the man! At all, far from hate. I just think he battle like 5 time on camera when nikkas like JC have done that the last 4 months, and WELL. Nostalgia takes over for common sense sometimes. Cal has never been a hard hitter. Never a lyrical monster. Not top in views. Not top in anything, so I don't understand why he would go for a nikka from Detroit to battle in NY. If he was really about that battling life, he would have went Ny vs Ny or battle Cal in a neutral zone.
Its been said but yeah cal the only one other than hollow that has consistently made it clear that he wanted that wreck. And he was way more disrespectful than anyone. He had to get it. Summer madness is the biggest event in battle rap and thats gonna be in NY for the foreseeable future so :manny: no way around that really. Doubt we'll ever see lux outside of SM.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, I don't feel verb can do it. It'd definitely be interesting tho. Lux would work the "I put you in the game" angle and kill em imo.

You right but he could do that with a lot of people lol!!.....Verb, hitman, cortez, surf, big t, k-shine.....it's a long list of people he could snipe with that angle easily. You get a chance to watch that ill will vs lotta joint yet?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If Lux doesnt battle Hollow. the shyt will go down as Floyd vs manny-the fight of the decade/century that never happened

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Dwight+Howard+Cookie.gif

wtf is this shyt?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would be very interested to see who he talks into coughing up 30k because he damn sure ain't about to come out his pocket for 10k/ round.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lux don't want it with competition in this new era. He picked the safest 'big' battle in URL brehs. Lux stole Verb's concept, and he didn't even do that right. Talking shyt about a nikka's dad. Then he fukking choked in the first round. I rather see some of these new guys get a shot at Hollow. Something new man.
Hitman Holla vs. Lux, fukk this Hollow shyt :ohlawd:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
nikkas bringing props to win? I aint with that. :rudy:
If Holla bring a prop that bytch gon come with A KICKBACK :wow:
Hitman already Tweeted he would be scared to battle Lux

He called out and said he was better than all the old battlers and then he said "Except Lux"

And everyone told him he don't want that static and he basically cosigned and laughed.

He knows.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
nikkas bringing props to win? I aint with that. :rudy:
If Holla bring a prop that bytch gon come with A KICKBACK :wow:
All that shyt cool vs these other nikkas but lux:whoa: shyt maybe even surf :whoa:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I think people don't understand that this 30k winner take all shyt don't mean nothing

Guess what if smack had a chance to just put 30k in the pot winner take all smack would jump on it

Why? Then he wouldn't have to pay lux 25k and hollow 15k which I'm sure they asking price is around that area

Smack would save 10k

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
And lux has not been tested enough to declare he can't be beaten

Lot of great lyricist in the game and its easy to dominate vs miles and calicoe

What do you do when someone drops a round like shine dropped on surf?

Will lux be comfortable enough to dominate when someone really exposes the shyt outta him?

I have seen my favs in wars and overcome obstacles. Lux ain't even had a war yet. Gotta see that 1st before I declare him the greatest.

Although Rex was tight on bra he had a point, can you consistently kill? Most people have hope and possibilities of what lux can do but we never know. Lot of shyt looks a way on paper. Nobody in they right mind would have told you tech 9 would beat miles or calicoe would beat math but it happened. You just don't know until shyt is proven .