Star said he'll put up 30K for Hollow vs. Loaded Lux

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
^^^ I do cosign dat lux hasnt been in war on cam yet.. Least we seen Hollow been to war a few times b4.. But i think as long as he doesnt choke n b da old lux of before den he would b hard to beat.. But to many ifs n dis comin from a big lux fan pause.. To me Lux only flaw is he cant freesytle/rebuttal dat good...

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
^^^ I do cosign dat lux hasnt been in war on cam yet.. Least we seen Hollow been to war a few times b4.. But i think as long as he doesnt choke n b da old lux of before den he would b hard to beat.. But to many ifs n dis comin from a big lux fan pause.. To me Lux only flaw is he cant freesytle/rebuttal dat good...

We don't know this tho

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
We don't know this tho

Have u seen him rebuttal at all... Only off da top line i remember is when he battle nuborn on 106 to b champ in 2nd rd lol.. I mean he hasnt shown it.. Mayb he can but if he could he shouldve freestyled in da 1st rd when he choked.. Tho i still think he planned dat ish lol..

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bars >>>>>>> Resume

JC resume isn't shyt, but I doubt anyone would say he isn't better than Rich Dolarz.

JC has a better resume than most URL battlers including Lux... And he has bars. :yeshrug:

By that logic Lux doesnt even need to battle again hes the greatest of all time just off one round right? :troll:

The top 5 battlers right now would body bag calicoe. I dont see what Lux did as some amazing feat like some of these guys do

Lux needs to take out a top 5 dude for me to give him that crown like some of these dudes want to

Hollow had a damn near two year layoff comes back and battles a top 3 battler in most peoples eyes and majority of the people feel he won.

Lux comes back and battles the lowly Calicoe whos best win is Math at his worst:stopitslime:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
And who has Lux faced? :comeon:

Chilla
ORed
Yung Ill
Young Kannon

Are all better than anybody Lux has faced with the exception of Mook.
Purposely Didnt bold that part. Lux dont have enough battles period even tho he's the reason we all think miles is trash

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For every name that's been thrown out there as better competition for Lux, all i'm saying is.....the majority has flooded that dream match up "lux vs hollow" for far too long....all i'm questioning is that for all the hype as hollow being the one to beat lux out of everybody we could possibly name, through battle rap majority. If he washes hollow 3-0 or get a clear 2-1, then what?. Not to go that far, but the obvious assumption is that hollow is widely considered as the neo and lux is the architect lmao. One got the most decorated skill set, but the next man is widely regarded as the most dangerous battle rapper to ever do it.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
For every name that's been thrown out there as better competition for Lux, all i'm saying is.....the majority has flooded that dream match up "lux vs hollow" for far too long....all i'm questioning is that for all the hype as hollow being the one to beat lux out of everybody we could possibly name, through battle rap majority. If he washes hollow 3-0 or get a clear 2-1, then what?. Not to go that far, but the obvious assumption is that hollow is widely considered as the neo and lux is the architect lmao. One got the most decorated skill set, but the next man is widely regarded as the most dangerous battle rapper to ever do it.
it'll just be more excuses why lux isnt all that.